Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

It probably should piss me off but the treatment the gvmt inflicts on the elderly like my parents where dad should relaxing in his later years not worrying over how he can cope as a carer when he is struggling himself.

This really is terrible. It's starting to get like that over here. it just isn't right the way they treat people. Hope they are alright.
thanks . I am sure things will be ok but there certainly is a downward turn in certain societies towards the elderly and respect and care

My hamstring is sore since last night, I used often wonder how anyone did their hamstring when I was young as I never had any problems with either of mine. Anyone tell me how I know if it's a strain or tear?

do you go ouch or forking hell ouch

Just ouch chances of me playing a game sunday?

No Andi, game is Monday anyway.  Silly sausage

If it was the game Monday I'd play even if it was the forking ouch :)

for some reason I cant copy and paste on here so I cant do links or images, nothing comes up where I click quote either

we feel your pain

Wow, that's hard to take.

• Like 1

These assignments I keep getting with questions that are full of errors. And now I've got a question here that ends half-way through the **** question, how the hell can I answer that?

What's the subject?

No Andi, game is Monday anyway. Silly sausage

If it was the game Monday I'd play even if it was the forking ouch :)

for some reason I cant copy and paste on here so I cant do links or images, nothing comes up where I click quote either

we feel your pain

Wow, that's hard to take.

tonight I have lit a candle to African skies for you and downloaded lion king . I would show you but for some reason we can't cut and paste .,...

Â