Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I've never been this tired. No idea why I'm like this.

I mean, I've been tired where I can't keep my eyes open, but my eyes are heavy and my whole body is just giving up.

I've been the same lately. It's almost certain to be something diet related.

Sounds like the aids.

• Like 2

...trendy indian restaurant in Shoreditch tonight...

Utterly refuse to do curry in trendy London locations.

Southall and Tooting aren't glamorous, but the food's amazing.

Old Street and Newington Green for me. Old Street is a little close to Shoreditch, but I totally hear what you're saying.

What is it with German car drivers?

Had an Audi tailgating me for a while with his lights on full so when he eventually overtook me, I gave him a taste of his own medicine. rocket polisher.

I think it's more an Oxfordshire thing. I have never seen more tailgaters or generally impatient drivers in my life than round here.

What is it with German car drivers? Had an Audi tailgating me for a while with his lights on full so when he eventually overtook me, I gave him a taste of his own medicine. rocket polisher.
I think it's more an Oxfordshire thing. I have never seen more tailgaters or generally impatient drivers in my life than round here.
You oxford bumpkins shouldn't be on the road in your tractors anyway :) But this is yet another area where my driving logic comes into play ... Drive at 70 mph through a 30 zone and you won't get tailgated Simples As for the lights thing loads of cars have Xenon lights these days and nearly burn my retinas out when they drive towards me ... Drives me mad Edited by tonyh29

Â