Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Scottish independence. Fair enough they don't want to be ruled by tories but it doesn't really seem like real independence when they are desperate to keep hold of any British connections which would benefit them.

• Like 1

Scottish independence. Fair enough they don't want to be ruled by tories but it doesn't really seem like real independence when they are desperate to keep hold of any British connections which would benefit them.

Who are you referring to when you say "they"?

The Scottish people who want 'independence'... perhaps I didn't make my post very clear. It was about Scottish independence.

Taking my work shoes off this evening to discover the sole on both shoes has split entirely.

I like the shoes but always hated the soles - they were cheap and made me sound like I was wearing high heels whenever I walked anywhere. but as they're only a cheap pair of shoes theres no point paying to put a decent replacement sole on.

And I **** hate buying shoes.

The Scottish people who want 'independence'... perhaps I didn't make my post very clear. It was about Scottish independence.

Completely misread your post! Sorry!

• Like 1

Irrationally, I'm well unfond of popcorn gifs, I don't know if it's because they always seem to feature someone with a really smug face or what? Probably says more about me, though.

Tell me more

jesus-eating-popcorn-gif.gif

Very funny, :)

Jesus looking very chill, enjoying his popcorn, looks like he's entertaining wether or not to offer divine intervention in some matter, I don't mind popcorn myself either, I now regret my above post. But will leave it as it is, to show how stupid I can be.

All the best to peeps who post popcorn gifs.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Â