Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Well this is awkward. Just last week I rented a small white wooden boat and poured stand-in GarethRDR ashes (don't ask where I got them) over an Eliza Dushku cardboard cut-out, in an elaborate viking send-off. I shed a tear as I watched the boat burn and gently glide out to sea.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 2

Barbers.

Why cant they just shut the hell up. Barber I use is shite but old school in the sense that they don't feel the need for mindless small talk.

Ive tried loads of other barbers that give a much better cut but wont stop the small talk. Annoying.

• Like 1

I dread going to the barbers because I always get my hair cut by some middle-aged woman who dotes over me something shocking. Not in a particularly alluring way either, in a sort of 'oh look at your curls aren't you adorable' way, which I could accept if said cuteness results in a free lollipop after the haircut, but it never does, they just take my money and watch me leave. I always feel slightly used after getting my hair cut.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

I dread going to the barbers because I always get my hair cut by some middle-aged woman who dotes over me something shocking. Not in a particularly alluring way either, in a sort of 'oh look at your curls aren't you adorable' way, which I could accept if said cuteness resulted in a free lollipop after the haircut, but it never does, they just take my money and watch me leave. I always feel slightly used after getting my hair cut.

If she likes curly hair show her your pubes. She'll be driping like a broken fridge

• Like 1

Well this is awkward. Just last week I rented a small white wooden boat and poured stand-in GarethRDR ashes (don't ask where I got them) over an Eliza Dushku cardboard cut-out, in an elaborate viking send-off. I shed a tear as I watched the boat burn and gently glide out to sea.

So now he's your messiah?

So now he's your messiah?

I'm 8pints' messiah.

• Like 1

Â