Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I did pub golf at Uni once. Got all of them in one. I got bored of the time constraint, so I took the non-drinking 'referee' around town with me to verify my accomplishment and promptly finished up. When I finished they were still only in the 10th pub, so I carried on...

Mind you, at Uni I was morbidly obese.

Edited by AVFC_Hitz

playing pub golf on Saturday, not convinced I enjoy it

1 - i can down pints but I hate doing it

2 - the 1st round will be fosters

3 - you drink less, i'll neck the fosters then have the 15 minute waiting time until the round is over, then the walk to next pub, rinse and repeat, last time I played it I ended up ordering another drink after id downed the pint, safe to say I was a mess

4 - its in Worcester

Some great pubs in Worcester.

• Like 1

it'll start on the 449, probably the swan, 6/7 good pubs, then it'll be the postal order and then it'll get worse...

and more pretentious, had too many awful nights in Worcester, had a fair few where I've got the last train home rather than staying out

it'll start on the 449, probably the swan, 6/7 good pubs, then it'll be the postal order and then it'll get worse...

and more pretentious, had too many awful nights in Worcester, had a fair few where I've got the last train home rather than staying out

Agree with Worcester, I can't ever remember missing the last train which tells is own story

1 sip = 1 shot

downing a pint = a hole in one

different pub per hole, different drink per pub, so in theory you down 9 pints

last time I played it I downed 7 drinks, struggled with downing a bottle (even with the strawpedo trick) and took about 4 sips of the fosters so I finished on a score of about 14, 2 lads did the 9 pints, the challenge to see which one of them won wasn't pretty

The problem with pub golf is everyone gets too pissed to follow the rules after a few pubs.

Everyone starts off trying to do holes in one, meaning everyone is **** after the first 6 or 7 "holes"

Has anyone ever finished a game of pub golf? I don't think it's ever been done

The problem with pub golf is everyone gets too pissed to follow the rules after a few pubs.

Everyone starts off trying to do holes in one, meaning everyone is **** after the first 6 or 7 "holes"

Has anyone ever finished a game of pub golf? I don't think it's ever been done

Got to the 11th hole once, hammered and met a pub full of women on a hen do. We ended up singing karaoke all night with them.

Â