Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

group of us have been to a trendy •indian restaurant in Shoreditch tonight, Dishoom, nice enough without being awesome

as a group we've spent something like £700+ over the evening

first thing they said when we arrived was that they needed us out by 9:30 as they had another booking later

I know that happens, but have some bloody tact, don't be rude to customers shelling out hundreds 'cos come the end of the meal you get **** all tips

The two words in bold is where you went wrong and are why you ended up so annoyed.

When I finally get around to executing my coup d'état, Shoreditch will be the first place raised to the ground through a succession of missile strikes.

group of us have been to a trendy indian restaurant in Shoreditch tonight, Dishoom, nice enough without being awesome

as a group we've spent something like £700+ over the evening

first thing they said when we arrived was that they needed us out by 9:30 as they had another booking later

I know that happens, but have some bloody tact, don't be rude to customers shelling out hundreds 'cos come the end of the meal you get **** all tips

:o How many of you were there? 

Has anyone seen Archduke Franz Ferdinand lately?

DID HE DIED?

reminds me of Baldricks immortal line on WW1

I heard that it started when a bloke called Archie Duke shot an ostrich 'cause he was hungry

interesting thing with FF was he wasn't the true heir .wonder if WW1 would have still broken out if Rudolf hadn't gone all  Cobain on himself ?

• Like 1

My hamstring is sore since last night, I used often wonder how anyone did their hamstring when I was young as I never had any problems with either of mine. Anyone tell me how I know if it's a strain or tear?

It probably should piss me off but the treatment the gvmt inflicts on the elderly like my parents where dad should relaxing in his later years not worrying over how he can cope as a carer when he is struggling himself.

My hamstring is sore since last night, I used often wonder how anyone did their hamstring when I was young as I never had any problems with either of mine. Anyone tell me how I know if it's a strain or tear?

do you go ouch or forking hell ouch
She meant JLS.
john Lewis shops ?
  • Like 2

It probably should piss me off but the treatment the gvmt inflicts on the elderly like my parents where dad should relaxing in his later years not worrying over how he can cope as a carer when he is struggling himself.

This really is terrible. It's starting to get like that over here. it just isn't right the way they treat people. Hope they are alright.

• Like 1

Â