Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Two problems. The first is whistling in an office. That's a no-no whether you're Roger Whittaker or not. The second one is that 99% of people can't whistle anything like a proper tune (I know many who think they can, but it's akin to listening to one of Les Dawson's piano tunes) and they have little or no volume control.

People that reference politics in every post they make ;)

When my choice of newspaper draws some political comment.

I don't read the paper often (internet ftw) but when I do I buy the guardian.

I have very little political affiliation. All politicians and their parties are as bad as each other, imv. They all make the same decisions as the rest of them would, but argue against them when someone else does it. It's f***wittery at it's finest.

But every time I do buy the guardian, a friend or family member always seems to make some comment about "that labour paper" or some sort of labour comment. I don't even know if it IS a labour paper. I couldn't give less of a shit.

:detect:

I'm going to a gig on Sunday I've been looking forward to for ages, Alabama 3. Bought the tickets the day the tour was announced, put a generic 'meeting' note in the office diary for the Monday. 

Yesterday I get an e-mail announcing Sunday's gig will be the launch of their whole new sound as they've set off in a different direction. Well, that might be awesome, but I was sort of looking forward to a bit of a boozy singalong. No bass guitar apparently, he's off on the Rutz tour, but he's been replaced by......a DJ with a mixing desk.......

Well, we'll see.

People that reference politics in every post they make ;)

When my choice of newspaper draws some political comment.

I don't read the paper often (internet ftw) but when I do I buy the guardian.

I have very little political affiliation. All politicians and their parties are as bad as each other, imv. They all make the same decisions as the rest of them would, but argue against them when someone else does it. It's f***wittery at it's finest.

But every time I do buy the guardian, a friend or family member always seems to make some comment about "that labour paper" or some sort of labour comment. I don't even know if it IS a labour paper. I couldn't give less of a shit.

:detect:

If anyone could be arsed to do any analysis on my 30k+ posts, I imagine the percentage where politics is mentioned would be about 0.001%

;)

Whereas I imagine the percentage of your posts that mention the tories would be about 87% ;)

• Like 1

GA_Cover02.jpg

Guitar Aficionado celebrates the luxury and celebrity lifestyle using the the guitar as the common passion along with fine wines, automobiles, fashion, investing and travel.

WTF? Where do I sign up to kill these people?  :rant:

• Like 1

I'd lump in saying 'No offence, but...' before saying something offensive with that too.

Just pissing offend someone if they deserve it, jeesh. Morons ;)

Edited by Ginko

New guy in our office.

He's just declared "I have every Apple product going, but I really hate them" (the products, not the company I have since gleaned)

I'm no anti-apple fanboi like a lot of the people on here, but **** me. If you hate them, why do you keep buying them?!

He's also a whistler. That should be illegal.

This guy is such a dick as well, it turns out.

How to get on my bad side in 2 days!

His favourite band is Linkin Park.

He's 45 if he's a day.

They used to be my favourite band, but that was at the time when I had a subscription to Nintendo magazine.

Edited by Shillzz

Â