Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I don't think Paul Ince got a fair chance at Blackburn Rovers. He had an ok ish start there, got sacked and then Allardyce took over, they beat Stoke 2-0 in his first game and then everyone starts it was the correct decision to appoint Allardyce. But as has been previously stated, you should be given a chance because you are good enough, no other reason.

Well in an ideal world for me, representation wouldn't be an issue because categorising people by race and ethnicity just draws attention to racial issues.

I think that's fair enough, mate, and I generally agree but I can see how it could make practical sense (as long as it's how I described it) in our somewhat less than ideal world.

For me, skin colour should matter as much as hair colour.

What about baldies? :)

Edited for poor english.

Edited by snowychap

New shoes - whatever they cost, wherever they are from, they will always **** your feet up the first time you wear them  :(

I must disagree. I bought a couple of pairs of Cheaneys a few weeks ago, and there was none of this 'wearing in' bollocks (apart from the soles, it turns out leather soles are damn slippy for a while), they're the most comfortable footwear I've ever worn, immediately from putting them on. They're more comfortable than my damn slippers.

Well in an ideal world for me, representation wouldn't be an issue because categorising people by race and ethnicity just draws attention to racial issues.

I think that's fair enough, mate, and I generally agree but I can see how it could make practical sense (as long as it's how I described it) in something our less than ideal world.

For me, skin colour should matter as much as hair colour.

What about baldies? :)

Eww I guess by that reasoning they are the equivalent of a flayed person.  Flay rights! Flay pride.

People walking around with Starbucks/Costa coffee in those stupid cups. Why walk around with a hot drink thinking you're cool. Sit down for 5 minutes, drink your drink, then carry on walking.

Rant over!

Well...Sometimes you want a drink but don't have 20 minutes to wait for it to cool down and drink it in the shop...5 minutes They tend to still be scorching after 5 minutes, in my experience.

I don't think I'm "cool", I like their drinks, but don't want to sit around in their shops.

Edited by Davkaus

Well...Sometimes you want a drink but don't have 20 minutes to wait for it to cool down and drink it in the shop...5 minutes They tend to still be scorching after 5 minutes, in my experience.

I don't think I'm "cool", I like their drinks, but don't want to sit around in their shops.

I get what you're saying. I think I'm more annoyed by people who continue to shop with said cup in hand.

Not too long ago, the irish were not considered white in some places ;)

Nah I'm white everywhere although I do have a birth mark :P

People referring to the police as "plod", "feds", "pigs" etc

The Wowcher adverts - especially the smug look on the Sushi one where the woman stabs it with a chopstick

Helen Baxendale, Lee Evans, Kate Thornton

Broccoli

Allan Mullery being introduced as a former England Captain

People calling it eXpresso

"Pin Numbers" - no such thing it's a PIN - Personal Identification Number, not a Number Number

• Like 1

The Wowcher adverts - especially the smug look on the Sushi one where the woman stabs it with a chopstick

Broccoli

"Pin Numbers" - no such thing it's a PIN - Personal Identification Number, not a Number Number

Bad day?

Broccoli

Great post.

Apart from Broccoli. I won't have a bad word said about it.

Rest is great though :)

Broccoli

you forgot ATM Machine :)

• Like 1

I'm white, male and aged between 18 & 45. Everyone listens to me :D

That's a quote btw

Not too long ago, the irish were not considered white in some places ;)

true. we are the blacks of Europe :P

That's also  a quote ;)

Â