Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Seeing people on Midlands Today who are described as seriously ill and being charged bedroom tax. Another example of our government going against what is fundamental to British people, helping people who need it the most...

• Like 4

Seeing people on Midlands Today who are described as seriously ill and being charged bedroom tax. Another example of our government going against what is fundamental to British people, helping people who need it the most.

Spot on. I have always felt the first role and highest priority for any Government should be to ensure help is given to the poorest and most vulnerable in society. This Government, as has been the case with most Tory Governments in fairness, has been to do the complete opposite.

It's full blown Darwinism over here. Except that the rules are rigged to benefit the few that have made it to the top or were born at the top. For most Americans, social mobility means you're moving down, not up. "Hope and Change". 

This

Monday, November 25: West Brom vs. Aston Villa (NBCSN) - No survey of Premier League rivalries would be complete without nothing what’s happening in Birmingham, where West Bromwich Albion is redefining the West Midland’s pecking order. When they were promoted two seasons ago, it had been 32 years since the Baggies had finished about their rivals in the league table. Now they’ve done it two years in a row. After battling relegation, Aston Villa have bigger things to worry about [than] West Brom’s success, but that success does highlight how much things have changed in Birmingham.

I'm guessing that's because US sports broadcasters still can't quite grasp the concept of a league that doesn't have the same teams in it every season. 

Exactly Xela.  And yet I can't help feeling that the guys who are in those suffocating relationships actually do want to be in them and they just play the 'woe is me I can't get out' card so as not to lose face with their mates when in reality they're more than happy to stay home 'against their will'(sic).  Just admit it and we'll stop asking :)

Juat admit that you're getting older, are too fugly to pull a bird, never mind settle down with one and are just drinking to drown your sorrows and mask your lack of masculinity.  Because you're so unhappy with your own trite existence you have to try to hide this by ruining your mates' lives as you seek to prolong what's left of your younger years.  Us real men have found our partner, have engaged in enough how's your father to sire a sprog or two, and can now pick and choose our nights out as we see fit, safe in the knowledge that our lives on the whole are sorted and we have the best of both worlds.  :)  B)  :P

:lol::o:thumb: I like it. #NotTrueThough

Spending weeks on a new song in my recording studio for your better half to then say it sounds like something else.

tumblr_m4n9gjas9X1rw6jwho1_400.gif

Is it a song about someone maybe leaving someone they'd pledged to stay with? I bet they have heard it before. A lot

Spending weeks on a new song in my recording studio for your better half to then say it sounds like something else.

tumblr_m4n9gjas9X1rw6jwho1_400.gif

All songs sound like something else, nothing wrong with that. 

Having said that, I was working on one last week, and she said: "That's nice - who's it by?" 

Me, dear. Me.  :)

That all kitchen and waiting staff seem to smoke and that they move away from their place of business but not far enough to light up. Also that there are always some outside smoking at any given time.

My Sister-in-law,

Jesus H Crist that woman gets on my nerves.. she has to be involved in everything.

for example, this weekend my heavily pregnant wife was doing a car boot to get rid of a load of our daughters old clothes so we can use the money to buy new ones for the boy we are expecting.

so at 5am my mother and father in law came and picked up the Mrs and loaded the van...

As a way of saying thanks I cooked a massive dinner and let them take some home. the sister in law heard about it and has kicked off because she didnt have an invite to dinner, then changed it to "I didnt make her any dinner"

the woman is 30 years old and lives with her 8 year old daughter and her partner. If neither of you can be arsed to cook then that is your fault.

I could tell you hundreds of stories but will save them till my next rant about her.

Just tell her you sent them some dinner for being 'so helpful with everything they did for us with regards to the car boot sale' (the clear insinuation being that she did sod all).

This stupid article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23500282

Clubs should consider employing a minority candidate when it comes to choosing between two with similar qualifications, the director of an anti-discrimination body has said.

Kick It Out's  Roisin Wood told BBC Sport that football in Britain would benefit from "diversification".

"It's about positive action," she said.

"When it comes down to the final two equally qualified candidates, then it's about looking where your levels of under-representation are at the club."

So basically, it's come down to two people who you want for the role. 'This is a tough choice, who do we pick? Let's choose that guy because he's a minority.' Hilariously and disgustingly hypocritical.

Â