Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

False advertising on women

was walking behind this woman just now with an arse like Shakira , having a good perv up  , when she turned around to revel a face like Olive from on the buses

totally out of order  ....

At least it didn't make you gay. I spied particularly attractive arse/legs combo on the Piccadilly line this morning only to find out it was a transvestite!

• Like 1

was walking behind this woman just now with an arse like Shakira , having a good perv up , when she turned around to revel a face like Olive from on the buses

totally out of order ....

This, especially when having angled around to get a look at her face was tricky work. To then see she's beaten with the ugly stick is annoying.

was walking behind this woman just now with an arse like Shakira , having a good perv up , when she turned around to revel a face like Olive from on the buses

This, especially when having angled around to get a look at her face was tricky work. To then see she's beaten with the ugly stick is annoying.

AKA a "1661" (sometimes "1664"). 

I'm gonna have to ask ....

Although it makes the trip justified.

Looks 16 from the back, but 61 from the front.

A small but important variation on the HFFA

And subtly different from the BOBFOC

aka bay watch / crimewatch

Doesn't "cook off" mean some sort of cooking competition? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

In which case, "Cook" doesn't cut it.

Edited by Stevo985

"Broccoli contains isothiocyanate, a powerful gastrointestinal irritant and can be very painful."

And is the devil's food !!

pains me to say it but I agree with Drat here

Broccoli is god damn awful stuff

• Like 1

Â