Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

When **** Sky don't show the first part of a La Liga game. I think it's the third time this season that they're not showing the Barça game until it's already 15 minutes or so in. Why the **** do they do it? They have four sports channels to show it on. Pisses me right off, as I hate missing the start of the game.

randomly I know why this happens. It comes from a balls up in the spanish tv broadcasting rules. Basically they were arranging schedules to show as many games as possible in Spain but they forgot to factor in the 15 minutes for half time. Sky and ESPN just buy the feed of the spanish channel rather than having their own cameras etc so they end up picking up the broadcast of some games 15 minutes late....ridiculius ......easta muy loco

I hate the way football players go down injured after a little nudge.

FFS they go down and lie still like they are dead or something,then the physio comes on and wipes their forehead with a wet towel and everything is ok again.

For christ sake, its supposed to be a man's game, so be a **** man and take the knocks.

booze and excess in the build up every year too?

i managed to lose my bank card whilst out on my works do on friday so probably wont have a new card till the new year, not the end of the world but it means i'll have to withdraw about £300 over the counter tomorrow which i'll no doubt piss up the wall

randomly I know why this happens. It comes from a balls up in the spanish tv broadcasting rules. Basically they were arranging schedules to show as many games as possible in Spain but they forgot to factor in the 15 minutes for half time. Sky and ESPN just buy the feed of the spanish channel rather than having their own cameras etc so they end up picking up the broadcast of some games 15 minutes late....ridiculius ......easta muy loco

Ah, thanks - maybe my annoyance was misdirected towards Sky! However, I did find several streams from other countries that were showing the first fifteen minutes of the last game, and it certainly didn't look like they were using different cameras?

Â