Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Hang on, we've all overlooked Cliff Richard with Saviour's Day!

But that isn't.played (except for on music channels) over Christmas, the pogues is, every 30 minutes from the end of november to jan played its a.song that reminds me about everything that is shit about Christmas.

I'm gonna put it out there...

I hate Pogues/MacColl's 'Fairytale of New York'

you've crossed a line sonny, suddenly I can see the reason for a semi automatic assault rifle

I even went as far as to 'like' your post, in order to then be able to unlike it

I just wanted there to be a unfuckinglike button

I think it's quite nice, but hey, you know, we're all different

• Like 2

In the New Year, the work experience / temp kid who supports Chelsea will be back and I know he won't let go of this result for a long time.

I think the thing that bothers me most is that he does seem to be a plastic fan, although to assure me he isn't he named some of Chelsea's key players and which number they wear "Torres is number... uhmm..." "Being your main striker, would he be number 9?" "uhm... yeah, I think so! *check online* Yes! I'm right, I'm such a big fan!"

And this other quote: "Do you remember when we had an elephant in our badge?" "... no? Chelsea have never had an elephant in their badge, why would they?" "They did! it was around the 2000 season, look on Google"

*I check Google*

120px-Chelsea_Crest_1986-2005.png

"That's it!"

"...That is a lion, his head is turned to the side"

"...Oh yeah! I've always thought that was an Elephant! I thought that was it's trunk"

"That's a front leg, there are two of them"

There's a chick on the train that I'm on who has her bags on the seat next to her. Not only that she's just eaten a cous-cous dish and is now eating a cake from a patisserie whilst drinking a mini bottle of wine from M&S. She's also reading a romantic novel.

Smug, try-hard tossers like her will be first to the gallows when my revolution starts next year (I can't be arsed to start it at the moment so it'll have to be a New Year's Resolution).

There's a chick on the train that I'm on who has her bags on the seat next to her. Not only that she's just eaten a cous-cous dish and is now eating a cake from a patisserie whilst drinking a mini bottle of wine from M&S. She's also reading a romantic novel.

Smug, try-hard tossers like her will be first to the gallows when my revolution starts next year (I can't be arsed to start it at the moment so it'll have to be a New Year's Resolution).

You know what to do. Or should I say 'where' to do.

That my Facebook feed currently has Stephen Fry endorsing some app that FB feels I ought to download

All it needs is for a face book advert with Nelson Mandela advertising holidays in France and my life will just about be complete !!!!

I want to make some Swedish pastries but it seems they measure flour and sugar in liquid units :huh: I need to find a new recipe.

What you need is a good measuring jug. Available from Lakeland.

Â