Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who say "I'm a paying customer" or variations on "the customer is always right" to justify just being a complete word removed.

I thought of it because of all the people leaving VP in the first half today, but actually that wasn't the worst thing in the world. It's when you see it in restaurants or shops where people just massively inflate their own importance to a business because they happen to have spent a few quid with them, and start acting like if you don't keep them happy, the business will go bust. Makes me cringe.

• Like 2

I will be 50 this year. In celebration I wake up and a random part of my body hurts like hell, for no apparent reason. My right knee today, oh and my back. No reason why they should, just my body saying "ha dickhead, think dancing like a clearing in the woods at Blast Off in the 90s doesn't have consequences. Think again."

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I will be 50 this year. In celebration I wake up and a random part of my body hurts like hell, for no apparent reason. My right knee today, oh and my back. No reason why they should, just my body saying "ha dickhead, think dancing like a clearing in the woods at Blast Off in the 90s doesn't have consequences. Think again."

50?!?! 

**** hell, usually the people who look like a big bag of bollocks that I know are knocking on 70! 

Have a good'un man, you must have lived life harder than Lemmy and Ronnie Wood combined :thumb:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

50?!?! 

**** hell, usually the people who look like a big bag of bollocks that I know are knocking on 70! 

Have a good'un man, you must have lived life harder than Lemmy and Ronnie Wood combined :thumb:

Weirdly I never ever get people saying that I look young for my age. Which was a bonus in pubs at 15. Not so much now. 

11 hours ago, Xela said:

- Driving. Took me about 25 mins to get across from one side of Sutton to the other yesterday. Roadworks, temporary traffic lights, every word removed in front turning right, people doing 23 in a 40 zone and other such annoyances. Its a stressful thing driving nowadays, especially around the West Midlands. 

- When I was out I saw a load of teenage lads on mountain bikes riding in the road, doing wheelies and stopping traffic. I'm not a nasty bloke but I hope a lorry mows them down and maims and disfigures them all. Little rocket polishers. 

- The size of modern cars nowadays. They are all huge SUV types. Driven by chunts who can't drive properly. 

- The Representative for Wellingborough in the Merc on the M6 yesterday constantly switching lanes without indicating. I hope you crash and lose a limb and an eyeball. 

Yeah, all motor related today i'm afraid. I'm glad I don't have to drive every day! 

The highlighted stuff could have been lifted from my daily rants

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

This is the first minute I've looked at VT today. Merseyside Police (and Northumbria for that matter) can do one. They've kept me way to busy to skive!

You haven't missed much. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

There is this skinny fat guy in the office that wears the most ill fitting clothes imaginable, just riles me right up.

I am a skinny guy myself, but make sure I wear slim fit gear etc. I am not even designer labels or fashion but just wear clothes that fit you ffs.

24 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

A belly is just fat fat

Skinny fat is more the kind of guy you'd see in the office and think he was slim.

Then you'd see his holiday pictures and realise he's flabby all over

This is Drake, Witcher and TikTok all over again. This phenomena has passed me by. 

• Like 1

Â