Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I feel pissed off with life at the minute. I just want the world to burn around me :(

I think i need a break away from it all. Maybe book a last minute holiday and take myself away. Only problem is that I don't really want to be in my own company at the minute. Meeting a mate after work tomorrow for a chat, so that may help. 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

I feel pissed off with life at the minute. I just want the world to burn around me :(

I think i need a break away from it all. Maybe book a last minute holiday and take myself away. Only problem is that I don't really want to be in my own company at the minute. Meeting a mate after work tomorrow for a chat, so that may help. 

**sends big VT hug**

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Xela said:

If you smoked and were a bit overweight, we could be friends

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Xela said:

Have you ever thought about taking 6 months out, going backpacking anywhere and slumming it in hostels?  Even if you're going out on your own you should find all sorts of random new people to interact with.  https://www.ozintro.com is a good place to start if you fancy down under.  I've never been a fan of normal holidays on me todd.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Have you ever thought about taking 6 months out, going backpacking anywhere and slumming it in hostels?  Even if you're going out on your own you should find all sorts of random new people to interact with.  https://www.ozintro.com is a good place to start if you fancy down under.  I've never been a fan of normal holidays on me todd.

@tonyh29 is a big fan of backpacking and slumming it in hostels. He'll tell you where to go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

@tonyh29 is a big fan of backpacking and slumming it in hostels. He'll tell you where to go.

hqdefault.jpg

Tbf i did slum it in a four star hotel once ...

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

Using urinals really pisses me off.  Everything about them is disgusting, the smell of the urinal cake things, the fact that some weirdo can stand right next to you and look at your nob, the fact that they can start flushing at any time and splash you if you're not careful, those ones where you have to stand on the grid and don't know where you're meant to piss from therefore likely to be getting someone's old piss on the sole of your shoes.  I have no idea why anyone would choose to use them when a normal toilet is vacant.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Using urinals really pisses me off.  Everything about them is disgusting, the smell of the urinal cake things, the fact that some weirdo can stand right next to you and look at your nob, the fact that they can start flushing at any time and splash you if you're not careful, those ones where you have to stand on the grid and don't know where you're meant to piss from therefore likely to be getting someone's old piss on the sole of your shoes.  I have no idea why anyone would choose to use them when a normal toilet is vacant.

Reading that has suddenly brought back a memory I had long since suppressed, of being at the pub when I was 16 or 17 or so, and going to the bathroom, and the man at the urinal next to me, who was much older, not only staring at my penis but then saying something like  'nice knob' or words to that effect. 

• Like 2

Despite not feeling particularly ashamed of my old chap, I just can not piss without a locked door between me and anyone else. I can feel like I'm about to burst, but even in an empty toilet, I'll just be stood there silently for ages, futilely attempting to will the piss out.

Urinals are an absolute no go, and the amount of pubs with knackered locks pisses me right off.

• Like 1

I had a very short conversation with somebody in the loos at Chievley services once a couple of years back.

I parked up and marched in to the services needing a pee. There was some middle aged bloke stood just outside the gents, followed me in and stood at a urinal needlessly close to the one I was using.

He said something like: 'what a day, eh?'

I said something very specifically like: '**** off and **** off now'

He zipped up and left. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Reading that has suddenly brought back a memory I had long since suppressed, of being at the pub when I was 16 or 17 or so, and going to the bathroom, and the man at the urinal next to me, who was much older, not only staring at my penis but then saying something like  'nice knob' or words to that effect. 

williams-jpg.13428

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah, sorry about that. It was nice to be fair though.

Â