Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Booking time off work almost being like a punishment, worked 3 nights out of the last 5 and Sunday and I'll have to do some work this weekend ready for having next week off, ill then have to run round like a nutter when I get back to catch up 

I've got a few days off which is great but it coincides with my manager being off.  How unlucky is that, I can't stand the ********.

edit: has ******** been de-censored?

GENTS, AT PRESENT THE WORD FILTER ISN'T WORKING.  VT CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE THE ADVERTISER REVENUE CAUSED BY SWEARING BEING VISIBLE ON THE SITE.  PLEASE SELF-CENSOR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, AND REPORT ANYTHING THAT SLIPS THROUGH THE NET.  WE NEED YOUR HELP.  THANKS!

2 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've got a few days off which is great but it coincides with my manager being off.  How unlucky is that, I can't stand the ******.

edit: has ****** been de-censored?

C***, b****cks, w**ker, f**k, **at

Edit.  It would appear so, yes.

Message at the top of the page saying it's broken.

@limpid It said to let you know, so here you go, my unedited message was a list of naughty adult words that appeared unfiltered.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

C***, b****cks, w**ker, f**k, **at

Edit.  It would appear so, yes.

Message at the top of the page saying it's broken.

@limpid It said to let you know, so here you go, my unedited message was a list of naughty adult words that appeared unfiltered.

Like the message at the top says, please use the report function. Hopefully there wasn't a spider running when you posted that.

• Like 2

The Beebs headline of:

"Pregnant Beyoncé photo mesmerises America".

Jebus. I guess it doesn't take much to 'mesmerise' a nation that voted for Trumpton.

6 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I know some will think I'm just trying to be a cool dude saying this, but I wouldn't be able to pick Beyonce out in a line up. Same goes for Rhianna or them Kardashians or any of them.

You're so cool. Can we be friends?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I know some will think I'm just trying to be a cool dude saying this, but I wouldn't be able to pick Beyonce out in a line up. Same goes for Rhianna or them Kardashians or any of them.

Would that make you a cool dude? 

Hey, I'm a cool dude! :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

You're so cool. Can we be friends?

Whatever dude, as long as you can keep up with my fast, non stop partying lifestyle.

Tonight I'm sorting my fridge out as it's getting a bit chaotic in there.

28 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Whatever dude, as long as you can keep up with my fast, non stop partying lifestyle.

Tonight I'm sorting my fridge out as it's getting a bit chaotic in there.

I get it, 'fridge = cool dude'. Not just cute but bright as a button too!

• Like 1

This is what gets me. Lefties are always very keen on letting people know how accepting they are of other people, whatever their views/ethnicity/religion/nationality etc.

Tell them you vote tory, and you're the scum of the earth and immediately stereo typed. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jon said:

The random violent acts of a few idiots does not = "the left". 

The act of violence and intolerance by its very nature is not left wing.  

Not by it's nature maybe.  But there's an awful lot of people sure doing a great impersonation of it.  Tolerance indeed.  And I speak as a leftie.

• Like 1

Â