Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Bielsa would be amazing there imo, he's the sort who'd get their fanbase back on side again and excited. West Ham are considering him aren't they, I suppose his lack of English is a handicap for him ever coming to the premier league.

Scummy bunch....

#NUFC release R Taylor by phone, before telling him to pass his mobile to J Gutiérrez so he could be released #SSNHQ

Surely not?! 

Well, I suppose it is Newcastle, but jeez that's really low.

Scummy bunch....

#NUFC release R Taylor by phone, before telling him to pass his mobile to J Gutiérrez so he could be released #SSNHQ

Surely not?! 

Well, I suppose it is Newcastle, but jeez that's really low.

Lower than dismissing a manager by phone?

Lee Clark has revealed it is his ‘dream’ to manage Newcastle United - and that he believes they are one of the best run clubs in the Premier League under Mike Ashley’s stewardship.

Former Magpies midfielder Clark resigned as Blackpool boss at the end of the season after failing to stop the crisis-hit Seasiders slide into League One.

But he says the experience hasn’t dented his confidence, and that he would love to return to St James’s Park one day as manager.

“It would be my dream to manage the club,” said Clark.

“People ask John Carver how he could take the job with the owner not spending, but if you’re a Geordie and you turn down being Newcastle manager, you’ll regret it for life.

“Having a relegation on my CV hurts but it hasn’t knocked my confidence. In hindsight, I regret taking the Blackpool job – but it will help in the future.”

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/lee-clark-i-want-to-be-newcastle-manager-1-7289328

All for it.

Â