Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

And people were urging us to get him last season when lambert left, than god Lerner and fox never read this sight

You seem to forget that it was fans that stopped Lerner appointing him a few years back.

no I haven't forgot that mate I am referring to when lambert was sacked not the occasion when we appointed lambert.

Alot of people on this site said go for McLaren as derby were on a bit of form and people were saying he has done well since leaving England

He is a poor manager and am delighted that we never went for thisclown. Would rather sherwood any day  

People though they spent well but I wasn't convinced, like us they lack a decent striker up there. Cisse can be but wants to go.

Would be surprised if they finish above bottom six, could well go down although a lot can happen between now and May.

That's a shame, as everyone knows that they're the only club in the world that loves a no.9.

• Like 1

Surely Cisse's goalscoring record over the past 3/4 years has been quite shit? 

I cant remember him scoring many 

He scored I think 12 in 12/13 and 10 last season so not too far off Benteke but dosen't want to be there anymore.

Cisse has 42 goals in 4.5 years at Newcastle, Benteke got 49 in 3

Cisse got 2 goals 2 seasons ago

Â