Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

This is why I am not on twitter because of losers like him

You do know that you get to choose your own timeline content, and you'd have to consciously add losers like him.  Twitter is rather good when you use it properly :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOF said:

You do know that you get to choose your own timeline content, and you'd have to consciously add losers like him.  Twitter is rather good when you use it properly :) 

havent really had a interest in twitter tbh. Just following people who have no interest in me, or get retards posting things and trolling. Facebook is bad enough, twitter seems of no interest to me!

Well according to all the pundits and media, no-one else need bother with the Championship - Newcastle are going to walk it  and even Norwich have a better chance of going back up than us apparently .  It is all one big Newcastle and Rafa love in at the moment that's for sure. 

1 hour ago, Hev said:

Well according to all the pundits and media, no-one else need bother with the Championship - Newcastle are going to walk it  and even Norwich have a better chance of going back up than us apparently .  It is all one big Newcastle and Rafa love in at the moment that's for sure. 

I prefer this. no pressure on us, all on Newcastle. 

• Like 2

I didn't know there was one until I saw your post :)  But yes, I'll be supporting Fulham i) for the hilarity factor of Newcastle losing ii) because they sold us Ross McCormack and iii) because in all likelyhood they won't be a promotion rival this season.  Go Cottagers!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BOF said:

I didn't know there was one until I saw your post :)  But yes, I'll be supporting Fulham i) for the hilarity factor of Newcastle losing ii) because they sold us Ross McCormack and iii) because in all likelyhood they won't be a promotion rival this season.  Go Cottagers!

Pretty much the exact same reasons as me! I want Newcastle to lose so badly, especially the amount of stick fans have been giving us, nearly as bad as the blues.

Â