Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

2 minutes ago, Butterfingers said:

I've been watching it and I thought the Fulham penalty shout was close as well.

Fulham look the better side so far, Newcastle don't look great.

Couldn't agree more pal ...Newcastle ain't all that ....Fulham playing alright 

Just now, TrentVilla said:

Yes and Newcastle don't look great, that's all anyone is really saying. 

To be fair, you're right, I also had the comments that people were making on Twitter on about it in my head when posting that. What's said in this thread compared to Twitter is far more sane.

Apologies :thumb:

• Like 1

Jonjo Shelvey would be a good player if he didn't spend 95% of his time moaning at the ref, muttering to himself, walking with his hands on his hips or generally moping aroumd looking like an 10 year old who has had his PS4 taken off him.

Just watching the post match interviews and my god, the quality of the stadiums and how basic it all looks, and the naff commentary has hit home :-( 

We really need to get out of this league at the first attempt.

...oh and LOL Newcastle..... that hasn't gone to plan has it????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

95% of his time moaning at the ref, muttering to himself, walking with his hands on his hips or generally moping aroumd looking like an 10 year old who has had his PS4 taken off him.

He is their Gabby :-)

Edited by TheStagMan

They were also a Premier League team like 2 seasons ago and were in the Europa League 4 seasons ago. Yes their little fall from grace has been rather sudden, but their stadium is lovely. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nobler said:

Yeah, one of my favourite away grounds, Craven Cottage.

I look forward to popping over the river and making the most of that lovely neutral stand this season. Shame to see their performances in recent times.

2 minutes ago, WAWAW said:

A lot of the stadiums are surely better than Bournemouth, Watford, Burnley, Palace etc?

And its that sort of attitude that can lead to a very lengthy stay. Believe me I know.

Your players need to go to Burton, Rotherham, Barnsley and Brentford. In small stadiums, on rubbish pitches, in changing rooms no better than your local school and they can't moan - they need to roll their sleeves up and fight.

All this whilst the opposition fans chant "Your not famous anymore " at you. All their players will give an extra 5% because like Leeds, Wednesday and Forest before you they want your PL scalps.

Then when you've got through that battle you need to do it again on Tuesday, then again in Saturday then again on Tuesday.

its tough, really really tough. And any thoughts that this league is below you will bite you in the arse every single time.

hi, excuse a weird direct question, but what does WAWAW stand for?

it's just that it's the second time I've seen it today, first was written on a beach

cheers

Just now, chrisp65 said:

hi, excuse a weird direct question, but what does WAWAW stand for?

it's just that it's the second time I've seen it today, first was written on a beach

cheers

We're All Wednesday Aren't We!

:-)

• Like 1

They look like a bit lightweight upfront.

Gayle and Perez aren't the strongest at holding up the ball yet they seemed to be quite content lumping it forward to them like some target man. They will probably figure it out sooner rather than later anyway.

Â