Christian Benteke

Kwan

Love the way the "anything less than" figure is rising with every post. 

I'll go: Anything less than £50m and I'll pull out my own eyes.

why shouldnt it? you get people moaning on here that fans have low standards and then we demand a big price for a potential world beater and now its like we live in dreamland

• Like 2

Man U - no they have more than enough forwards

Man City - unlikely they even loan out top forwards

Liverpool - Rogers doesn't really like the big target man and Origi will be there next season

Chelsea - They have costa

Spurs - possiibilly but they have to get rid of one or two first

Arsenal. - unlikely now they have signed Welbeck

So theres not really a top 6 club in England he will sign for. 

Edited by PaulC

the thing is when you start talking about £30m+ and teams like PSG you have to then start factoring in marketing and how much money he will actually bring in, cavani being a good example, id say a few of us here will happily argue that benteke is better than what cavani has been for PSG, but cavani is a bigger name, he's more marketable and brings more in than benteke could

bale to madrid is another example, the money they paid doesnt look so silly when you think that bale was the face of the premier league in america and had his face in times square for a year

benteke simply isnt there, cant see any of the really big boys coming in for him for £30m+, someone trying to make statement maybe (napoli with higuain, but even that was spending the cavani money) but even then i dont think he has the name in europe yet

Tottenham want Berihino for 28 million so Benteke must be worth 30-35 mill.

Remember the 10mill add on because he’s English.

Look Benetke will leave, regardless of that interview recently; they always leave.

If Gabby was actually good enough he would have left as well.

(if teams bid for them that is)

Im hearing he is on his way to City in January. Would be devastated if true, but makes sense with City's desperate need for strikers at the minute. Hopefully if it happens id expect them to pay a 'desperate' price. If we get offered £35-£40 million id bite their hands off tbh.

Im hearing he is on his way to City in January. Would be devastated if true, but makes sense with City's desperate need for strikers at the minute. Hopefully if it happens id expect them to pay a 'desperate' price. If we get offered £35-£40 million id bite their hands off tbh.

From your "itk" source?

:crylaugh:

• Like 1

Â