Christian Benteke

Kwan

He is a top footballer getting frustrated at this medicore team and tactics. Always runs into a position with not enough quality to get the ball to him. You wait and watch him in a top 4-6 team and weep at the goals he scores....

If he carries that attitude with him, he won't make it at a top4-6 club

He is a top footballer getting frustrated at this medicore team and tactics. Always runs into a position with not enough quality to get the ball to him. You wait and watch him in a top 4-6 team and weep at the goals he scores....

Id put a bet on that he will. Attitude comes from frustration like yours in the match thread, Out of character someone said........

Awful attitude. Hes not good enough to have that attitude either. Hes not a consistent player and for a club like us id rather have a 'runner' upfront like Long or Ings. Honestly would not be dissapointed if we sold him for 20 million plus

Weird. I actually think it's part of what'll get him there.

Eh? Shouting at his teammates? Having visible strops on the pitch? I'd be embarrassed if he was my teammate at times.

Strikers can't do everything on there own. He creates a lot himself and the majority of goals are basically all him. Today he had zero service. At a top club he wouldn't have this attitude, because most clubs have players who can pick out a top player getting himself in to space in a box.

A front man is meant to get himself in to good positions. He did. He can't cross the ball to himself.

• Like 1

Eh? Shouting at his teammates? Having visible strops on the pitch? I'd be embarrassed if he was my teammate at times.

It shows that he's hungry to succeed, and expects his team mates to play up to his level too. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. He's playing to win, not to make any friends. 

Between the lines, it's just business. He's a very likable and quiet guy off the field by all accounts.

Awful attitude. Hes not good enough to have that attitude either. Hes not a consistent player and for a club like us id rather have a 'runner' upfront like Long or Ings. Honestly would not be dissapointed if we sold him for 20 million plus

You would rather have Long. Comon chap please, talk about over reaction. He is a top top player, blatently to good for us, not one can understand his runs or postioning. Its not Beneke, unfortunately its the rest of them. No one rates, weimann, Gabby, Cleverley. So who is gonna supply him with the quality, the only time he can score is off the scraps or something he creates himself. read my previous post, cause you will be one of them that weeps.

• Like 1

It shows that he's hungry to succeed, and expects his team mates to play up to his level too. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. He's playing to win, not to make any friends. 

Between the lines, it's just business. He's a very likable and quiet guy off the field by all accounts.

But often when he has a strop he's totally out of order.

It's just a passion for the game, and winning. His team-mates understand that i'm sure.

Look at Ibrahimovic. A player not too dissimilar in terms of style to him, and he's absolutely notorious for being a massive knob on the field when he doesn't get the right service. It's passion and burning desire for success.

It's just a passion for the game, and winning. His team-mates understand that i'm sure.

Look at Ibrahimovic. A player not too dissimilar in terms of style to him, and he's absolutely notorious for being a massive knob on the field when he doesn't get the right service. It's passion and burning desire for success.

Ibra > Benteke

So? It doesn't matter. He still expects his team mates to play up to the best they can be. It's a winning trait is what i'm saying. Ronaldo, Ibra, Suarez. The list goes on. They expect the ball because they're confident they can make something happen.

Â