Christian Benteke

Kwan

Another moment of brilliance.

If only we had some proper wingers to offer him some supply and support...

I think he's good enough either way.  We need to offer him supply and support centrally OR via the wings.  It doesn't matter which it is, it just needs to happen.  I'd be quite content if we carried on with the same formation that we played today - as long as Lowton/Bacuna and Cissokho got forward and got crosses in for the big man.  He's a great centre forward.

Another moment of brilliance.

If only we had some proper wingers to offer him some supply and support...

I think he's good enough either way.  We need to offer him supply and support centrally OR via the wings.  It doesn't matter which it is, it just needs to happen.  I'd be quite content if we carried on with the same formation that we played today - as long as Lowton/Bacuna and Cissokho got forward and got crosses in for the big man.  He's a great centre forward.

The formation might be ok, but Gabby and Andi needs to be swapped for more skilled players for it to work well in the long run imo.

Also think Benteke will get bored feeding of scraps and mistakes like it is now

The thing with Benteke is though, it's not like losing Barry or Milner or Downing or people like that, unfortunately he will have to leave because he has the potential to be amongst the greatest strikers in the world. I could see him playing for Real Madrid or Bayern Munich in the not too distant future. So I can't really blame the club for not keeping hold of him. In the meantime let's just enjoy having him. He's scoring some absolute beauties. 

• Like 3

Â