Christian Benteke

Kwan

I think he'll break through 20 goals as I said before.

Top scorer will be extremely difficult though, the last time somebody outside of Arsenal, Chelsea, United or City won the Golden Boot was '99/'00 with Kevin Phillips. Players playing for clubs outside the [then] top 4 have won it a few times, clubs finishing as low as 7th have had a player win it a number of times. But I think us finishing that high up the table is another season or 2 away yet, would love it to happen this year though.

However, Dion Dublin was a joint winner when he scored 18 goals for 11th placed Coventry so I guess there is some hope :P

ChristiaNOT Benteke ‏@NotBenteke

3m

I pay homage to the defenders I've slain on the way to scoring by pointing to the heavens. #RIP #AVFC #CelebrateTheirLives

Weeping :'(

Quality! Benteke is such a monster. I hope we don't have to play Belgium at the World Cup.

I love the beast so much that, if England play Belgium in the World Cup, I will still be wanting him to score!

Benteke is unbelievable. Yesterday he just strolled, almost effortlessly through the game and still bagged two goals. He makes it look easy! Tell you something else I liked about him yesterday, he tracked back in the first half and put a really good challenge in to stop a cross.

I really hope we can keep CB here for a long time as I think that he will become the most memorable player that the majority of us would have ever seen in a Villa shirt.

Was discussing this with my mates before 7-a-side, was that legal? He's seen the guy coming, kind of left the ball to the side and shoulder barged your man. I don't think that was 50-50. Just curious what people think. Could he be fouled for that with another ref in a league match?

• Like 1

Aren't shoulder barges perfectly legal though? Tough luck if you end up on the floor as Chris Smalling would tell you.

I'm not sure hence the question. I mean that could open the game up to some rugby league style hits. Shoulder-to-shoulder sure but it seemed slightly off the ball.

Â