Christian Benteke

Kwan

Quiet game today for all our forwards and yet Benteke scores two in second gear against a good side.

We need another forward for my money, keep some competition.

Benteke is magnificent, this boy is going to tear up the prem this season, just the best forward I've seen since shearer or Drogba in this league, he is going to be a monster is few years. I hope we hang on to his coat tails for as long as we can.

Will be a shame when he leaves but let's enjoy this season with him! Great goals today. Love having someone who is so confident at taking penalties. Who was the last player we had who made penalties look that easy? 

He's top class that's for sure. He's got everything in his locker and his potential is frightening.

I don't think he'll finish as the leagues top scorer, that'll be Van Persie, but if he stays clear of injury, I'm sure he'll bag 20+ for us.

I can't see a weakness in his game at the moment, he can finish, hold it up, is strong in the air and on the deck. He's the complete striker. I wouldn't swap him for anyone. He's the perfect fit for us.

So, the defender who tried to go shoulder to shoulder with him before his first goal today went off with a dislocated collar bone...

Jesus, what a goal it was as well, after watching it back just now on AVTV it is safe to say that him and Weimann have a serious connection on the pitch now. I feel sorry for central defenders.

Edited by samjp26

That in the world of football is known as being "Benteked"....Chris Smalling still hasn't fully recovered being "Benteked" last season and the beasts power has increased 3 fold.

He's literally causing damage to bones now.

Trust me its nothing compared to the damage of Smallings soul.

And when he realises that the brute strength has continued to develop..

865086-14616724-640-360.jpg

• Like 1

Â