Christian Benteke

Kwan

As good as he's been, what an idiot he was today. Getting sent off was such a huge turning point in the game. If he stays on, we seriously could have gotten something out of this game.

I love the guy, but stupid today.

Seen the best and worst of him today. Such composure on the finish for his goal. Naïve to give the ref an opportunity to even things up.

Can't be too harsh on him with the season he's had.

As much as I hate to say it, but I think he cost as at least 1 point today and probably 3. We can let him off though as he has gained us the second amount of points from a single player all season and has been amazing (second to Bannan of course).

Anyways, I think it's a bit out of order that he got sent off for trying to kick the racist out of football. I thought the FA were backing this initiative?

Silly play and yes it did cost us, although it was his brilliance that had us in with a shout in the first place.

Yep. Whilst it's far from ideal it's hard to get overly annoyed with him. He's got us more points in the past than he may have cost us today.

Probably the last we'll see of him which is a shame. He's certainly talented but rash, and in time this rashness will be tempered. I hope its with us and he gives us another excellent season, but can anyone really believe that Lerner of all people would turn down a £20m + offer? I don't.

He''ll give us one more year. It is a World Cup year next year so he needs to be playing regularly not spending half a season on the bench. He is a focal point here and adored by the fans. We will get offers for him but we won't sell. If he was 25/26 maybe but at 22 he will be happy to give at least one more year.

Just hope that's not the last we'll see of him..

One thing that his sending off confirmed was that the Borussia Dortmund sporting director's presence was to watch him. The bloke left early!

Just hope that's not the last we'll see of him..

One thing that his sending off confirmed was that the Borussia Dortmund sporting director's presence was to watch him. The bloke left early!

Uh oh.

He''ll give us one more year. It is a World Cup year next year so he needs to be playing regularly not spending half a season on the bench. He is a focal point here and adored by the fans. We will get offers for him but we won't sell. If he was 25/26 maybe but at 22 he will be happy to give at least one more year.

Not so sure to be honest, a few months ago I thought he should give us one more year, but he has developed a lot since then, looking like a complete centre forward.

I personally think he's ready to make the step up now, I fully expect a bidding war and Benteke to go on some sort of strike (like he did at Genk) this summer.

Not so sure to be honest, a few months ago I thought he should give us one more year, but he has developed a lot since then, looking like a complete centre forward.

I personally think he's ready to make the step up now, I fully expect a bidding war and Benteke to go on some sort of strike (like he did at Genk) this summer.

He only went on strike because Genk fans treated him like crap and he wanted the big move to England. This is a completely different circumstance.

Â