Christian Benteke

Kwan

As the Birmingham Mail and Gregg Evans lost some credibility, from the Delph fiasco, I'll need to see him at Melwood / have it confirmed on the OS to believe it. It's looking pretty certain though at the moment though, isn't it? 

How did they lose credibility...lmao? THIS AGAIN???!!!!

I was being flippant. See above.

• Like 1

Sad to see him go (if he does) but at least we had the pleasure of seeing him bang in some absolute belters!

Intrigued to see who comes in now, still exciting times ahead I feel!

Just to add... Would prefer anyone but pool although he could help turn them into a top 4 team next season.

Good buy for them.. 49 goals in just over 100 games in an absolutely woeful Villa side with very few chances created for him. He scored many of those 49 by doing it himself or taking the 1-2 chances every 2-3 games we crafted for him. If he could do that here then Liverpool or Man Utd or anyone else would be stupid not to pay up, he is a ready made goal scoring machine that will be absolutely frightening to play against with the players Liverpool have backing him up.. Seeing as this is as good as done unless he pulls as Delph, I wish him the best. Now Tim how are you going to invest that money? I'm curious.. 

Thats nice.... and had he been retiring. or moving abroad. i'd say the same....

as is? When the ink is dry and the cheque is cleared, he could burst into flames for all I care... He wont be Villa anymore... 

• Like 1

This is sad news as we always knew when he was on the pitch our chances of scoring were so much higher. On the other hand It's important that Sherwood builds a team that's isn't totally reliant on one player. I really hope all of the funds are re-invested. I hope we can get Austin. Really knows where the goal is and will get even better in my opinion.

Edit: wish he was going abroad instead though.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

I detest lollerpool with a passion. I hope a sinkhole opens up underneath their cesspit of a ground. Tekkers can do so much better than them. Lets hope the cash gets spent on a decent centre forward (not Adebayor). We have coped with losing better players than Tekkers. Onwards & upwards I say .

Edited by Villaninireland

I understand the bid is now on its way. It left Anfield at 9.00 this morning tied onto the back of "Lambo" their club tortoise and it is expected to arrive at Villa Park before the last day of the transfer window.  :D

• Like 1

I suspected he would end up at Liverpool and it appears that will be the case. He's a great signing for them even at that price. Sherwood will need to be given all that money to fill the massive void he'll leave in our team.

Â