Christian Benteke

Kwan

Let's see how good this lad is before we start condemning our most potent attacking player of last season to the dustbin.
Bent? ;)
We were talking about Gabby and you knows it :winkold:
Oh I know, but Bent was easily our most potent attacking threat IMO.
Until he got injured, then Gabby overtook him, statistically as a whole.
He played 11 games more than Bent though.
Yes, which is why I said as a whole, not by ratio. By ratio he was the second most prolific attacking player, after Bent. Which is why I find it bizarre he's considered a player who could be on the transfer list.

Let's see how good this lad is before we start condemning our most potent attacking player of last season to the dustbin.
Bent? ;)
We were talking about Gabby and you knows it :winkold:
Oh I know, but Bent was easily our most potent attacking threat IMO.
Until he got injured, then Gabby overtook him, statistically as a whole.
He played 11 games more than Bent though.
Yes, which is why I said as a whole, not by ratio. By ratio he was the second most prolific attacking player, after Bent. Which is why I find it bizarre he's considered a player who could be on the transfer list.
I don't think he should be transfer listed, but he really was crap leading the line in Bent's absence last season. Let's see if he can step up to the plate under a better, more attacking manager.

Villa issued a statement on Saturday night saying: “The club is aware of the investigation relating to an incident which occurred in November 2011.

“Christian and his legal team have co-operated fully with the investigation and eye-witnesses have, in fact, confirmed that Christian took no part in the matters alleged.

The most important part of the article.

Â