Christian Benteke

Kwan

Biggest question mark for Albrighton is that how he suits the style of Lambert's play since he doesn't use wingers and Albrighton is pretty much pure winger.

He might not have used wingers at Norwich but doesn't mean to say he won't. He does appear to want to be flexible and switch tactics to suit situations/opponents and therefore a winger may increase his options, particularly with a big lad like Benteke in the middle?

It will be interesting if he doesn't use wingers to see how we develop Grealish and Graham, who appear to be our two brightest young players at the minute from what I read.

I didn't realise he was so big. Most reports said 6ft 2. He's easily 6ft 5 like Felliani, what a monster. His wikipedia says he is 3ft 11 at the moment though.

Some Belgian football fan posted a photo on Twitter yesterday of him with Fellani and Benteke, Benteke looked a good two inches taller than Fellani tbh

a2dghgccuaahmel.jpg

Apologies if this has been posted already but just found a few more glimpses of him in the highlights of the U21 game between England and Belgium earlier this year:

Definitely watch the Lansbury goal before proceeding to check out Tekkers @ 0:54, 2:00, 2:55, 3:13.

Again, this may have already been posted, but only just seen it myself. Shows some diversity with silky hold up play, a header attempt and some passes that should have ended up in goals.

Apologies if this has been posted already but just found a few more glimpses of him in the highlights of the U21 game between England and Belgium earlier this year:

Definitely watch the Lansbury goal before proceeding to check out Tekkers @ 0:54, 2:00, 2:55, 3:13.

Again, this may have already been posted, but only just seen it myself. Shows some diversity with silky hold up play, a header attempt and some passes that should have ended up in goals.

Some handy passing in there for a big guy.

Some very good touches there. I was worried he was gonna be a bit of a hoofer/Typical target man but looks like he has a good first touch and an eye for a pass. Like the ball sprayed out wide then racing in to get onto the end of the cross @ 2.00. very encouraging.

Lukaku is injured so there's a chance he will start the game, although the Belgian head coach has said that "there is a chance we'll start without any real strikers". We'll have to wait until just before kickoff to know who will be playing.

Â