Christian Benteke

Kwan

so far he has looked very lively...

should have scored from a header yes BUT

his movement looks excellent, hes picked up a number of good positions and he looks very pacey and mobile for a big man...

seems to enjoy hanging on the shoulders of the defenders and reminds me of Bent in that respect...

i can see him being a handful for defenders

I really, REALLY doubt that the club would be stupid enough to sign him if there was any chance of him being convicted.

Coriolanus.

we signed zat knight just hours after he and his gang member brother were arrested for drug and firearm offences at the house zat bought

Did Knight get convicted?

I really, REALLY doubt that the club would be stupid enough to sign him if there was any chance of him being convicted.

Coriolanus.

we signed zat knight just hours after he and his gang member brother were arrested for drug and firearm offences at the house zat bought

No, Knight just happened to be visiting his brother at the time of a pre-planned police raid. He only happened to be in Birmingham as he was signing for us.

Coriolanus.

No, Knight just happened to be visiting his brother at the time of a pre-planned police raid. He only happened to be in Birmingham as he was signing for us.

Exactly. If the club thought there was any chance of him being found guilty of anything serious then I'm sure they would have pulled the plug.

Same goes for Benteke. The incident happened last year so Villa obviously knew about it and they still forked out £7m for him. I think that says it all.

Incidentally, how funny would it be if we started singing:

"Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Christian Ben-tek-e"

...to the tune of 'Free Nelson Mandela'?

Â