Christian Benteke

Kwan

Would prefer we went for Robinson of Bournemouth than Austin. Although unproven at this level, his allround game is far better. 

Think you mean Callum Wilson? not Robinson  :D you are thinking of Callum Robinson who is already at Villa!! ;)

Edited by Villan4Life

To the journalist credit he has only discovered Photoshop and wants people to know about it

yeah, it's bizarre, he photoshopped what a player would look like in another shirt to create a false headline

Edited by VillanousOne

This reminds me of how sure the press and many of us were that he would go to Spurs before he signed his last contract because they refused to meet our valuation. I hope the same happens this time. 

This reminds me of how sure the press and many of us were that he would go to Spurs before he signed his last contract because they refused to meet our valuation. I hope the same happens this time.

It's over, he'll leave this week. :(

It's over, he'll leave this week. :(

Why do you say that?

The scouse pro/con evaluation of Tekkers:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/liverpool-fc-transfers-christian-benteke-9591890

At least this guy recognises how he always destroys them whenever we play each other. Keep seeing reports now that the buyout will be met this week. Maybe Sterling moves this week too. Ah well, hopefully we can sign all our targets and hopefully Tim has an ace up his sleeve in regards to bringing in a replacement

I don't think we will sell for less and I don't think Benteke will throw his toys out of the pram if we don't drop the valuation because he's the one that approved and signed the contract that contained that release clause.

If Liverpool refuses to pay what Villa and Benteke both think he's worth then Benteke himself will have no choice but to get on with it at Villa or put in a transfer request and forfeit his share of the transfer fee in order to push it through. I can't see his agent being too happy with that unless the wages Liverpool are offering are astronomical.

This is getting tiresome. A decent season here, a good Euros and Tekkers could have his pick of the top European clubs. 

Liverpool......honestly? Oh how I would laugh.

I hope he is shit for them. Cant believe he wd go to them.

I hope he suffers the same fate as Djibril Cisse or Pierluigi Casiragi...

Arrives to much aplomb and bravado... then suffers a severe injury...

Once he no longer wears our teams colours, I care nothing for the bloke... This isn't like Andy Carroll who actually wanted to stay in Newcastle and was forced out by Mike 'Show me the money' Ashley... This is a man who will not sign a new contract, will not devote himself to us and will not publically tell his shithead little word removed of an agent to **** off and die...

Â