Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Obviously a player with potential, a "project" if you like.

3 year deal, quite alot of these deals are quite short so if the signing doesn't work out it's not really a big deal.

Confirmed too on OS

Paul Lambert on Leandro Bacuna: “His energy and versatility will be really good for us. He’s has bags of energy and will make an impact."
Edited by dudevillaisnice

This is crazy. July and August are going to boring as shit! Haha

i wouldnt count on that

Well, in comparison to June. I don't seen us bringing in (hopefully plenty of outs) more than 4 players and we know one of those four is Helenius 

I'm absolutely astounded by how quiet this transfer was.

So under-the-radar, the mods even deleted the first thread.

Ahem, locked it until a reputable article appeared (as per guidelines). Until then, every link is, by definition speculation. But yes, it was rather under-the-radar.

Way to go Lambert, get them in early. I think he will be very active again next week if reports are true about us getting in six plus players then he can take a well deserved holiday till 1st July while Faulkner gets rid of the dead wood in the team.

Obviously a player with potential, a "project" if you like.

3 year deal, quite alot of these deals are quite short so if the signing doesn't work out it's not really a big deal.

Confirmed too on OS

Paul Lambert on Leandro Bacuna: “His energy and versatility will be really good for us. He’s has bags of energy and will make an impact."

YES ! TWO HOLMANS  :wave: