Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

FC Groningen fans are happy with this transfer. He really had a bad season. One fan even said: "He was the scapegoat of the season" I don't know what Lambert is thinking but I'm gonna give him a chance although I fear it's not gonna work out with Bacuna.

Edited by SempiternalVillain

FC Groningen fans are happy with this transfer. He really had a bad season. One fan even said: "He was the scapegoat of the season" I don't know what Lambert is thinking but I'm gonna give him a chance although I fear it's not gonna work out with Bacuna.

Guess he could be Bannan's replacement then ;)

We are a class act when it comes to behaviour during transfers. It might be a small thing, but it makes me feel good about the club. It's strange to ever hear compliments about the buying club yet we seem to get a lot.

Yeah, it always make me smile reading stuff like that. It can only be a good thing too when other clubs see that we're professional when it comes to these kinds of things.

Always reinforces the fact that we're Villa and we're different from other clubs.

We are the

DSC00592.jpg

That's as may be. But it's not about how he did in his old system. It's how the new manager sees him fitting into the new system, which means Groningen's fans' opinions mean precisely squat as of now.

Groningen didn't have a great season and, historically, the players that the fans expect more from (i.e. the better players) tend to land more of the blame in those situations. So by that logic, I'd say we've just signed one of their better players and our manager has a role that he sees him as being ideal for.

anyone else looking at the girl who makes £437 per day and thinking "I bet you do love"

yes YES YES!

How nice is she? Veh nice says this VillaTalker.

PICS!!! I need pics dammit!!!!

I'm going for this one, but I reckon Richard probably has his eye on her blonde counter-part.

2yl9vz7.jpg

Shillz. A man with his priorities in check.

We are a class act when it comes to behaviour during transfers. It might be a small thing, but it makes me feel good about the club. It's strange to ever hear compliments about the buying club yet we seem to get a lot.

Yeah, it always make me smile reading stuff like that. It can only be a good thing too when other clubs see that we're professional when it comes to these kinds of things.

Always reinforces the fact that we're Villa and we're different from other clubs.

We are the

DSC00592.jpg

Good lord, that was bold of you.

Now if you don't mind I'm going to :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

That's as may be. But it's not about how he did in his old system. It's how the new manager sees him fitting into the new system, which means Groningen's fans' opinions mean precisely squat as of now.

Groningen didn't have a great season and, historically, the players that the fans expect more from (i.e. the better players) tend to land more of the blame in those situations. So by that logic, I'd say we've just signed one of their better players and our manager has a role that he sees him as being ideal for.

He played in different positions under different managers and maybe that's his downfall at FC Groningen. I don't think versatility won't work well with this player. He needs to get molded into an one position player and Lambo needs to get the best out of him. There is certainly some raw potential and needs alot of attention.

Edited by SempiternalVillain

He played in different positions under different managers and maybe that's his downfall at FC Groningen. I don't think versatility won't work well with this player. He needs to get molded into an one position player and Lambo needs to get the best out of him.

Versatility rarely helps a player's career, true. Plus being used like that in a side that aren't having a great season is a recipe for disaster.

Guess he could be Bannan's replacement then ;)

Con likes this.