Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Yep. Think he got told to delete it because of the language. He certainly likes it here.  :)

Yeah it's legit, our players on Twitter all follow him back.

That is hilarious, great to see the new guys becoming part of the family.

Like Benteke's old account, this one was 100% real.

The club's go-to response is to say it's fake, close it down, give them some social media training and open up a new account that is verified. 

Surprised they didn't do it with Okore too.

#FckBringPolite

Like Benteke's old account, this one was 100% real.

The club's go-to response is to say it's fake, close it down, give them some social media training and open up a new account that is verified.

Surprised they didn't do it with Okore too.

#FckBringPolite

Yep, exactly this. Its a shame really I enjoyed his enthusiasm on there.

• Like 1

Shame he couldn't get a better shot off but was good to see him get some game time on the wing.

The fact that Westwood, Lowton, Benteke, Weimann, Luna and Guzan follow that 'fake' account just proves it is real. As said previously, same situation happened with Benteke, he started winding up Bluenoses because of Gabby and the club must have had a word.

Oh well, we are the family and we get shit done!

He got around the pitch well in the first 30 mins but was poor on the ball.  Really does seem like it's debut nerves, though - can't believe the abuse he's getting in the match thread.  Then again, we always have to pick a scapegoat, don't we?

Towards the end of the half he showed a couple of really nice touches.  Ludicrous to write him off just yet - if he settles he could be a threat.  Certainly seems dynamic.

Definitely eclipsed Curtis Davies' debut for us against Leicester in the cup, Davies described his performance on that night as 'pub' standard, Bacuna looked worse than that in the first half.

Credit to him for picking it up in the second half, it turned his over performance from a horror show to a poor game.

It was a puzzling fixture to give him a debut, I was nervous about it when I saw his name on the team sheet. Not the greatest of starts from him, but he has lots of time to grow into the team. Looked more comfortable at right-back.

He was lousy but Lambert should have given him the hook at halftime. The whole team was crap first half but he was stand out bad, he couldn't do a thing right except run in the correct direction - his touch and passing was absolutely awful.

However, in the match thread, I was exhorting Lambert to pull him off because it was obvious he had **** up by putting out there - nothing was coming off for him. He should have changed things much, much earlier. One of the many things I hated about MON was his tardiness in making changes, FFS Lambo, don't model yourself on that word removed.