Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

I think the good thing on him is that he could give a protection more than an AM .. And at the same time he could link well with our formation with three mids ..

+ He might have assists more than what we have now ..

Anyway I'm not sure he'll be one of our starting 11 ..

he didn't like the versatility tag at gronignen, but im not sure it's going to change much here either. 

To be fair, had Okore or Bennett been back, Bacuna would've been off at 60 minutes. 

Baker had to play left back, Herd at center back.

Good to see him get a full 90 minutes and great to see him score a screamer!

I thought he was good all game. Played RM in a 4-4-2 first half. Not the 4-3-3 everyone was saying and he did ok. didn't get much of the ball, but when he had it he played it simply and rarely lost it. Bombed on from RB second half and the left foot finish was class. I like the look of him and would have him starting if the first game was tomorrow. Long way to go yet though! Great energy, enthusiasm and seems to have a decent cross, ability to beat a man and good finishing!

He looked good at right back in an attacking sense but wasnt really tested defensively. Was not impressed with him when playing in midfield, he was the only player that was letting our attacks down with indecision a few times.

He looks like a good grafter and has a good pass and obviously shot when he has time and space on the ball. Can see him being cover for a number of positions especially right back and as he is young Im sure will improve alot over the next season and will turn out to be a good signing.

'Leandro' is still getting used to his team mates. Indecision is to be expected at the moment surely. At least he is thinking about where to put the pass. Great goal.

Yep, probably the strike of the night for me.

He seems a bit hesitant at times, which is understandable, but he'll settle. He has to, really, because a full house Villa Park or Old Trafford etc is no Gresty Road on a Friday night in July!

'Leandro' is still getting used to his team mates. Indecision is to be expected at the moment surely. At least he is thinking about where to put the pass. Great goal.

Why the ' '? It's his name. :D

Still stand by my opinion that he will be the best summer signing... Got an amazing cross on him and a hell of a shot

Yeah, that thing where he kind of scoops it up with his foot, giving it pace and power somehow: good for crosses and shots. Still could be rubbish or brilliant this season though.

• Like 1