Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

I think it's slipped under the radar a bit that Lambert has bought a left winger and a right winger this window. I think Bacuna and Tonev are plan B for if/when plan A isn't working

Except that Bacuna has said he doesn't want to play right wing.

Delph is neither an attacking midfielder or a defensive midfielder.. or even a box to box.

This is his problem. Has failed to nail down a spot. I dont think Lambert wants the trio of sylla delph and westwood as starters. good for rotation and depth purposes but i think Bacuna will partner westwood and a new AM in the midfield.

Have you seen Bacuna? He's pretty average. We need Sylla for DM unless we get someone better. 

I havent seen him play no. but i trust Paul Lambert to know what hes bought.

I think it's slipped under the radar a bit that Lambert has bought a left winger and a right winger this window. I think Bacuna and Tonev are plan B for if/when plan A isn't working

Bacuna has said he wants to play CM. So I imagine we'll see him rotating with Gardner in some capacity as it sounds as though they try to play similarly.

ALthough I agree on the plan B. But think it will be Bowery and Tonev instead. And hopefully a couple of chances for a couple from Grealish, Graham, Robinson and Burke in the cups maybe

He may well have another look at Albrighton on the right again. The guy was injured and lacking in confidence last season and might get a second chance. Otherwise there are a number of youth options to try on the right.

I don't think Bacuna has signed to play there. I think he might be back up in CM with the option of replacing Lowton as well.

• Like 1

Had a weird, beer induced dream he started up front with Benteke. We lost 4-0.

Let's not play him there.

You need to copy that to CB and PL. CB needs to know where he is playing next season and PL still needs to sort the defence out.

I think he's been signed as a utility man, we'll see him tossed in whenever/wherever needed, might nail down a position if he excels in it. If he can become even average by Premier League standards at any of the positions he can play, his value will have tripled at a minimum, and Lambert must see something in him to believe he can make the step up. No risk in this one for me, lots of potential benefit.

get a decent look at Bacuna here, nothing special for me.

Not really, he was only in that video about 3 or 4 times. His cross at the start was excellent and he would have scored if no. 4 had headed it across the box to him @ around 3.30.

Looks a good crosser in fairness, the lack of info on the man is desperate, he has obviously been shuffled around a lot this season, I don't like the idea of signing a player with no real set position. I've often looked at players like Lee Hendrie and thought they aren't centre mids nor are the wingers and I hope this guy can settle into something fast.

i'm half Jamaican, not exactly something i haven't heard all my life

I'm just saying. Not getting on my high horse about it or overly PC. I'm only saying because its something I've been told off for in the past.

I think our ethnesticities are completely irrelevant to be honest, individuals etc.

Aaaaaaaaanyway. Bacuna ;)

Looks a good crosser in fairness, the lack of info on the man is desperate, he has obviously been shuffled around a lot this season, I don't like the idea of signing a player with no real set position. I've often looked at players like Lee Hendrie and thought they aren't centre mids nor are the wingers and I hope this guy can settle into something fast.

Lee Hendrie was a CM though.

i'm half Jamaican, not exactly something i haven't heard all my life

Don't think there was anything condescending about it. ;)

Haha i know there wasn't, some people are TOO politically correct i feel!

dont_do_it_doug, haha i know it's just not even something that crosses my mind. It would be like not being able to call my dad the black man in a room lmao, slightly ridiculous i feel! 

Anyway, yes Bacuna lol.