Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

My issue with him last night was that he insisted crossing from way too deep which makes it a hell of a lot easier for CBs. Hutton does that as well, so I think it's a coaching problem.

I think he did ok at the back as no real threats came from his side. His pace makes up for his not always perfect positioning.

I thought he and Zog worked rather well together. They certainly put the shits up Pulis enough to switch things around. He's not a natural defender but he covers the position well with his extreme athleticism.

I think Leo is a good player overall. He's becoming a bit of a favourite of mine, I love his endeavour. I do understand some of the criticism, he can be very wayward but I'm quite bemused by the extreme opinion that he's "shit".

I'd not be heartbroken if he left, but players of his ilk - athletic, skilful, versatile and with a goal in them are very useful to have around.

• Like 3

Incredible game from Leo today.

I've no idea who was supposed to be playing LB for Sunderland today as there didn't appear to be one but he still did very well with the space he did.

One of the most baffling things of the season has to be why he hasn't been played more. It's up there with when he misplaces a pass and you immediately get 5 people on here saying he's one of the worst players they've ever seen play for the club.

• Like 2