Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

I don't think he did much wrong after the bad clearance for the first goal. Mainly because QPR concentrated down the right with Phillips but still. When he gets absolutely torn apart as Richardson was, then the word 'liability' will be applicable.

• Like 2

well he got helped last night by Cleverley which Richardson didnt get on his side and also helped that QPR didnt have left back for most of game. 

He is good at bombing forward and we need players like that at moment as we cant grind out results

his defending wasnt too bad. His speed can make up for an error he can make. Has a good engine and determination. His crossing is really good.. I wish he was played further forward a bit more. In Gabbys role outwide in a 433 where he doesnt have too much defending to do and he can use his energy pressing their defenders and attacking.

Don't see him in midfield myself, hasn't got the touch or guile. What he has got is a superb cross, pace to burn and a big heart. I think he can be a fantastic attacking RB for this club and I think we should focus on training him up there.

Don't see him in midfield myself, hasn't got the touch or guile. What he has got is a superb cross, pace to burn and a big heart. I think he can be a fantastic attacking RB for this club and I think we should focus on training him up there.

Which include to head a defensive clearance into the sideline, or byline. His solution before first goal was almost a worst case scenario.

do people not remember the VIlla full backs of recent years Luna, Shorey, Bennett, Lowton, Stevens, Warnock, Beye, Cuellar except for Hutton they are all atrocious defensively in recent times. At least compared to some of them he offers something in attack which helps the team

going through that ist we really have had some awful left backs

He gets destroyed by pace. If he plays against Spurs, he will be up against Erikson. Not sure if I trust Bacuna defensively there, but offensively he would create havoc because Erikson doesn't track back. 

The defending for their first goal was something you'd be shouted at on a Sunday morning for doing.

Abysmal header and then tripped up Vlaar who was on his way to close down the cross.

Has his moments but when playing on a regular basis does more damage than good.

awful defensive positioning, great pace and good crossing ability

im willing to accept that

I actually thought he was good defensively today, Rose couldn't get the better of him and it was only when Chadli doubled up with Rose that they caused a threat on that side.

He definitely needs to improve defensively if he's going to be permanently deployed as a right back, and right now its hit and miss, but today he was great.

He does some amazing things but then does some really poor things. Overall a decent performance today from him.

For the price we reportedly paid for him i'd say his positives outweigh his negatives for me :)