Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Incredible game from Leo today.

I've no idea who was supposed to be playing LB for Sunderland today as there didn't appear to be one but he still did very well with the space he did.

One of the most baffling things of the season has to be why he hasn't been played more. It's up there with when he misplaces a pass and you immediately get 5 people on here saying he's one of the worst players they've ever seen play for the club.

Patrick Van-Aanholt was meant to be left back for them!!

2 marvelous assists from Bacuna today!!

I hope he doesn't get dropped for Hutton. As solid defensively Hutton has been, Hutton offers little going forward. Bacuna was very smart and provided a threat along with N'Zogbia on the right side. 

I hope he doesn't get dropped for Hutton. As solid defensively Hutton has been, Hutton offers little going forward. Bacuna was very smart and provided a threat along with N'Zogbia on the right side. 

Sherwood has said Bacuna is out of position and should be playing RM. 

Yes but remember next time he misplaces a simple 5 yard pass they'll be people coming on here saying they've seen better league 2 players than him.

I might go back a few pages in this thread and have a chuckle. 

It's a bit like last season when he had a couple of shockers at RB which lots jumped on whereas he was quite solid in that position a lot of the time.

To me he simply should've played a lot more this season as he's a goal threat and I also think he can be developed a bit further with the right coaching and maybe eradicate a bit of that erratic passing.

Despite some of his in and out performances , he has good technical ability....and there is something i like about him.

may well benefit individually from a team turning around its fortunes.

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/9204-leandro-bacuna/page-89

Some of the comments by Rodders over the next few pages.... :crylaugh: 

When you look at the amount of games Richardson has started this season particularly in midfield Bacuna should've played a lot more.

AHEM! please be specific with which rodders you are referring to. Harrumph!  :P

Does he keep his place when Hutton is available? I hope so. He may have a lot to learn defensively but he offers so much more going forward than Hutton.

For Swansea IMO yes, vs the likes of city and utd though I'm not so sure

Think we've got a similar problem at left back, lowton playing really well