Jores Okore

Jesperchr

A Shit Sandwich of a result. Great, just ruddy great- right after the transfer window has slammed shut (copyright sky sports).  It looked so innocuous at the time, I mean he just walked off the pitch. I don't even want to think about Vlaar getting injured for a couple of months. Vlaar and Baker are both injury prone I have to mention that. We will not get a free agent in people. Its the Baker, Ron, and Clark show. Christ.

Worst news we could've hoped for. I really hope it doesn't do permanent damage to his development as a player. Herd back to being our 4th choice CB then, although I'd probably rather see Donacien given a go.

I thought it went when I saw him go down..

Only reason I know this is because I did my ACL kickboxing, I'm due to meet a surgeon next week but from what I know about it is they drill a hole in your knee and shin and replace the torn ACL with a graft from the hamstring, I was told my the physio that you'll ill be walking a few days after the op but the recovery is atlest 6 month and upto 12 months to gain full strength in it :s.

Vlaar, Clark and Baker. 3 of the worst centre backs I've seen play for Villa and that's who we have to rely on for the foreseeable future. Lambert, you have truly **** up this time.

EH?

You can't have an issue with Lambert for this injury.

You can have an issue that on a limited budget he put together the worst villa defence I've ever seen, meaning that at injury to a top player leaves us with the same poor defenders.

Hopefully Clark continues his good start.

Â