Jores Okore

Jesperchr

He's not in the one pic where they are showing players line up for individual pics.

That doesn't mean he hasn't had one. Even if he's out for 6 months I see no reason why he'd be in the group photo but not have an individual photo.

6 months out for him would seriously be upsetting, could damage his and our progression badly. All because Remy left his leg in, albeit I don't think he was trying to be malicious.

As somebody pointed out though he was at Bodymoor taking photos today and walking around/standing up so it seems it may not be that bad.

Let us pray.

Edited by samjp26

We see so many of these injuries in American Football that I can tell you it did not look like a torn ACL or MCL.

They were testing the knee for stability when he was on the turf, and they apparently decided it was stable enough for him to continue on. It would not have been with a torn ligament.

I am guessing this is a strain. It is bad, but not end of season bad.

Then again, I am no doctor. Just learn a bit about knees when your own gets destroyed :).

Edited by Raymond

We are going to seriously struggle without Okore for most of the season. Basically I can't see us finishing any higher than 15th again with the defense we now have to rely on.

We are going to seriously struggle without Okore for most of the season. Basically I can't see us finishing any higher than 15th again with the defense we now have to rely on.

Many of us said we should have signed another CB. 

It didn't look a bad tackle at all - I was right by it - A bit concerning (if rumours are true) that the match day physio deemed him well enough to go back on the pitch. 

The one decent signing of the summer - just hope as a younger guy he heals up quickly.

Many of us said we should have signed another CB. 

It didn't look a bad tackle at all - I was right by it - A bit concerning (if rumours are true) that the match day physio deemed him well enough to go back on the pitch. 

The one decent signing of the summer - just hope as a younger guy he heals up quickly.

It's only concerning if it turns out that he is indeed out for 6 months. He might've just been taken off as a precaution.

Edited by Mantis

We see so many of these injuries in American Football that I can tell you it did not look like a torn ACL or MCL.

They were testing the knee for stability when he was on the turf, and they apparently decided it was stable enough for him to continue on. It would not have been with a torn ligament.

I am guessing this is a strain. It is bad, but not end of season bad.

Then again, I am no doctor. Just learn a bit about knees when your own gets destroyed :).

I don't disagree with you however I've both snapped my ACL and torn it, the first time I knew I'd done it but the tear was only picked up when I went in to have some scar tissue flushed out.

Â