Jores Okore

Jesperchr

You don't run back on with a torn ACL/MCL/LCL. He'd have been crying with agony with a torn cruciate.

Kind of agree - But he did go down and his first reaction was "thats me done" (or actions to imply as such) - Physio did his stuff and he went back to try and run it off - for about 20 seconds !!!

Stefans right, the fact that he put his weight on the leg and managed a (albeit tentative) jog would point to a less serious injury.

I don't think our season comes crushing down even if Jores is off for six months. Clark will be fine covering for him.

Really? Did you not see us last season?

Yup, but I believe (and hope) he's better now and will take advantage of this opportunity (for him). Ofcourse it may be that a longer stretch of games will reveal the old Ciaran, but I hope not. I am a fan of Jores, so obviously want him to come back as soon as possible.

How about a source?

My job means I am sometimes privy to information (not about transfers so don't think this is some attempt to prove myself as an ITK). I'm not saying any more than that, I'm sure the club will announce this terrible news soon

That is the worst news I've heard for a very long time. Not just for us, but that could really mess up Okore's career. Jeez man...

I will add though that surely he should be on crutches if it's still swollen if it is true and taking part in the team photo would be the least of our worries. 

Edited by samjp26

Â