Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Scandinavian centre backs usually do a good job in Premier League and jump isnt that big when Agger did it

Agger came to the prem from italy where he played for fiorentina btw.

Looks like a potentially excellent signing.

no he didnt. he came from Brondby

Yeah my bad sorry. To be fair though brondby were a champion league team and Agger looked the part in those matches.

And to whomever it was saying North Zealand are our only competition in signing him from Nordsjælland, I think North Zealand "might" have been a mistranslation of the aforementioned FCN..

And to whomever it was saying North Zealand are our only competition in signing him from Nordsjælland, I think North Zealand "might" have been a mistranslation of the aforementioned FCN..

Yep, Zealand is a region in Denmark. Farum is a town in North Zealand and that's where Nordsjælland are based.

How about a Monday press conference with Okore, Belhanda, Tonev and Popov all wearing Villa tops?  :)

With Benteke and Weimann signing extended contracts too.

That would be one Monday you'd be happy to tell Bob Geldof to **** off with his whinging! :D

• Like 3

Did he play good? I don`t think I will bother skimming through the match just to see how he did. Guess one could say he was at fault for georgia`s goal but that is pretty harsh imo

He's big, he's black, he's our centre back, Jores Okoreeeey Jores Okoreeeey...

(if anyone thinks it's racist because I used the word black I'll edit the post, but I think the term black is generally considered okay).

Looks an awesome talent. Definitely should be signed. Height doesn't matter if he has timing and a good leap.

• Like 1

That Chelsea video is fantastic. Any Danes here who can give us more info on him?

Yea.. he won the danish young player of the year

He played all 90 minutes tonight against Georgien... He did a good job! had some good forward passes and some good tackles...

What i personaly have noticed about him, is that he is a really fast defender, who can keep up with most attackers... like with Moses in the video...

He is altso really strong and a fighter type who isnt afraid to get hurt... 

A problem could be his hight... he is only about 1.83... and his timing is not always the best... but he is still young.. so that will improve...

That is just my opinion... i watch a lot of danish football... so have seen him play many times...

• Like 3

Did he play good? I don`t think I will bother skimming through the match just to see how he did. Guess one could say he was at fault for georgia`s goal but that is pretty harsh imo

I think he did good.. He saved us a few times... and had some good forward runs... But tbh... bouth teams didnt play well :\

i Agree with you on the goal... He is not to blame...

with age comes experience, young age means no experience, i dont doubt the kid is good, never seen him play, but shurely we should be looking at experience, around 25 yrs old with european knowledge? (not that were ever going to get to europe again)

Ive seen him a few times and he looks very raw but has great potential.

Probably one of more exciting Villa transfer windows so far, better than been linked to Karl Henry or Scott Dann

I just want to defend dann having watched a lot of Villa and Blackburn he could've helped the defense last year

Â