Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Either way, this kid is on the way up so we would make money on it regardless, I am so certain of that. Only a matter off time before he takes over for Agger in the national squad.

Okore have a massive potential. As People have sen in the youtube clips, he's fast, strong and a good friend with the Ball. I'm sure if he comes, and get the same amount of trust as Bennet, he wil adapt to PL rather quickly. But People should be aware, that the differens between the Danish league and the PL, is proberbly the same as Susan Boyle and Kim kardishian... So even if he's Got the talent he Will need some time...

Sorry for my written english, BEST regards from a Danish Villan

I don't think Bennett is the best example  :P

But welcome to the site!  :)

Should be noted that the Danish League is the strongest in scandinavia, regardless of what anyone else will try to tell you 

Yeah that makes sense..

Is it:

1. Danish 

2. Norwegian 

3. Swedish 

4. Finnish 

5. Icelandic 

?

Edited by AVFCforever1991

No, I think the swedish league has gotten better than the norwegian one in the last 10 years. The finnish league I have never seen, but I would imagine it being pretty dreadful. Iceland just have some good players coming out from there, country is so small so either way the league would be so weak its not even funny.

Should be noted that the Danish League is the strongest in scandinavia, regardless of what anyone else will try to tell you 

Yeah that makes sense..

Is it:

1. Danish 

2. Norwegian 

3. Swedish 

4. Finnish 

5. Icelandic 

?

Think the swedish league is a little bit better than the Norwegian atm. Other than that, I agree with the rest. 

It is rather close between the top 3 there. Sweden should be strongest but hasn´t been for a while.

I´m not sure Okore will have a secured spot on our national side as we got other young players emerging like:
J. Vestergaard, F. Sørensen and A. Christensen but he certainly looks good once he get rid of youthful mistakes.

Off topic but the Icelandic league is very poor of course. The youth setup here is very good with all the indoor football pitches around the country coming up in the past decade. But if you are a good player you are usually gone to other teams in Scandinavia or Europe before you are 20 years old.

I would agree that the Danish league is the best with Sweden second and Norway third. The difference isn't that great though IMO.

Pretty sure the Norwegian league is better than the Swedish league, since man of the best Swedish player goes to Norway.

1. Danish 

2. Norwegian 

3. Swedish 

4. Finnish 

5. Icelandic 

Off course off topic

those highlights make the kid look brilliant, and i think his sheer pace helps him because if he makes mistakes or is out of position he has the pace to get back. he was in a poor team against a good Chelsea side so this isn't some youtube video showing him to be something he's not, and the commentators are drooling over him by the sounds of it. would be very happy with this guy

who speaks the language?

http://kanalsport.dk/indslag/okore-interessant-med-aston-villa

whats he saying?

In short:

* He hasn't heard anything from club or agent, only read it in the news

* Would be interested in trying himself in a club like Villa

* Repeating that his focus is on the Denmark game atm.

Edited by K-Carlsen

who speaks the language?

whats he saying?

In short:

This. Man trying to decode danish is so hard, what is wrong with your guys language. Beyond **** up lol. Sorry but it feels so cryptic at times

6ft CB hmmm, wouldn't Vestergaard be a better signing? 

Not this again. 6ft is fine for CB.

It may be fine, but 6ft6 is better. 

Why not just sign a couple of 6'9 basketball players?

Hand ball isnt allowed in football, is it? 

Doesn't matter. They're really really tall so they must be better than any 6'0-ish CB right?

Well no, basketball and football couldn't be more different.

You know exactly what I'm getting at here. Your logic is that we should sign CBs based on height and I'm asking why shouldn't we just sign a couple of basketball players? It won't take long to teach them the rules if they don't know them already.

If you must know, then yes a 6'9 basketball player would be a better CB than Barry Bannan. 

No shit.

What about a 6'9 basketball player and Jores Okore?

Thats the same as asking who is better at basketball....a basketball player or a football player? 

who speaks the language?

whats he saying?

In short:

This. Man trying to decode danish is so hard, what is wrong with your guys language. Beyond **** up lol. Sorry but it feels so cryptic at times

Lol. 'decoding' is a spot on description of it. It's kind of like norwegian, only encrypted with weird sounds and expressions. And they start every sentence, no matter what the context is, with: "jammen åsså...".

Anyways, back to topic :)

Seems like he would definately would be interested in a move, but that he isn't going to focus on it until a bid is accepted.

Edited by K-Carlsen

I still love your country though, everything sweden and norway should aspire to be, but yeah lets get back on topic.

I don`t know guys, but I need my fix. Been getting greedy with all these rumors lately, I need moar now. Interview with belhanda next?

Either way, this kid is on the way up so we would make money on it regardless, I am so certain of that. Only a matter off time before he takes over for Agger in the national squad.

Okore have a massive potential. As People have sen in the youtube clips, he's fast, strong and a good friend with the Ball. I'm sure if he comes, and get the same amount of trust as Bennet, he wil adapt to PL rather quickly. But People should be aware, that the differens between the Danish league and the PL, is proberbly the same as Susan Boyle and Kim kardishian... So even if he's Got the talent he Will need some time...

Sorry for my written english, BEST regards from a Danish Villan

I don't think Bennett is the best example :P

But welcome to the site! :)

your'e right. Not the best example. I Would say, give him 10/15 matches to adapt, then he Will show his fully potential. One of his main forces i did'nt mentioned, is his strong mind. It seems like he is a lad with both feet solid on the Ground, and would know whats best for him. He dos'nt seem like the kind of guy, that would Pick money over playing time... Edited by 666avfc

Â