Jores Okore

Jesperchr

It`s something along the lines of "My wanderers knows/experience (not sure what the exact word is in english). Guess she is trying to say that that some of the reporters that works there has told her that. Dunno really, the danish language is so close to norwegian, yet so far in many ways. 

It`s something along the lines of "My wanderers knows/experience (not sure what the exact word is in english). Guess she is trying to say that that some of the reporters that works there has told her that. Dunno really, the danish language is so close to norwegian, yet so far in many ways. 

Bolton fan.

lol perhaps, I could have used the word minions or something like that

Updates on her tweets:

"Now you should`t believe everything a player tells you + what the agent tells you in the negotiation phase

"Yes, it ponders me as well. Don`t know if it is bid number 2 . But my sources tells me that FCN has accepted a bid, but it`s higher."

This was the game against Chelsea that I watched and noticed him in. Seemed very comfortable on the ball for a centre back and was quick too, Victor Moses tries to run him but he wasn't having any of that !

Sign. Him. Up.

• Like 1

geez Paul Lambert is really spotting talent all over the globe. How refreshing is it compared to the shit MON used to get. This is what alot of us were bagging MON for. He looks a good player this kid. Fits the style of play that PL is trying to create. Must be something in this rumour.

Â