Jores Okore

Jesperchr

FC North Zealand Jores Okore is one of Super League's hottest kinds of items, and when national player tonight battling against Georgia in Aalborg, so it will be in the spotlight by lots of interested clubs.

One of them is apparently Aston Villa of the English Premier League, but one thing's interest and anything else is a real bid. And the last, according to Ekstra Bladet information to come a concrete one of its kind in yet.

Okores agent knows not to bid from Aston Villa.

See also: Okore can sell itself

- I have heard nothing from either FC Zealand or Aston Villa, and I go all out from that I would get something to know if there was a concrete offer for Jores, says Nikola Juric to Ekstra Bladet,

- Jores have not heard from the two clubs regarding a bid, so I do not think it's landed yet - if there comes a.

In FC Zealand will not talk about the transfer rumors that revolve around Okore - or other players for that matter, so Ekstra Bladet was greeted with a card:

- No comment.

See also: Olsen: Okore is abroad ready - but time is important

Should Aston Villa follow up on the interest is supposed to be, then it is not necessarily a rejection that will come from Okore itself.

- Aston Villa sounds interesting. I can not really relate to a club before I get any more, but the Premier League is a league that will suit me very well. Physical, tempo and in terms of level, I think that I can help, says Okore to Sporten.dk.

It`s something along the lines of "My wanderers knows/experience (not sure what the exact word is in english). Guess she is trying to say that that some of the reporters that works there has told her that. Dunno really, the danish language is so close to norwegian, yet so far in many ways. 

Not that it matters, but I think it actually means water pipes, which probably is a Danish idiom meaning something like "the grapevine" or simply her unnamed informers this particular case concerned.

Anyway, gotta agree, that performance vs Chelsea seemed colossal. If we get him for somewhere around £ 4 mill it could be the PL's defensive signing of the season right there.

- I have heard nothing from either FC Zealand or Aston Villa, and I go all out from that I would get something to know if there was a concrete offer for Jores, says Nikola Juric to Ekstra Bladet,

I think we should have a good chance if New Zealand orwhatitsname is our only competition!

Scandinavian centre backs usually do a good job in Premier League and jump isnt that big when Agger did it

Agger came to the prem from italy where he played for fiorentina btw.

Looks like a potentially excellent signing.

Scandinavian centre backs usually do a good job in Premier League and jump isnt that big when Agger did it

no he didnt. he came from Brondby

• Like 1

It`s something along the lines of "My wanderers knows/experience (not sure what the exact word is in english). Guess she is trying to say that that some of the reporters that works there has told her that. Dunno really, the danish language is so close to norwegian, yet so far in many ways. 

Not that it matters, but I think it actually means water pipes, which probably is a Danish idiom meaning something like "the grapevine" or simply her unnamed informers this particular case concerned.

Anyway, gotta agree, that performance vs Chelsea seemed colossal. If we get him for somewhere around £ 4 mill it could be the PL's defensive signing of the season right there.

Yeah you might be on to something, I have hard time speaking to danish people, they might as well speak arabic for all i care.

So that is basically the same thing I posted then KSV :P

Looks amazing on that video!

As do all of our transfer rumours

I once helped make a YouTube video for a young Nepali player. A few weeks later he was linked with Arsenal and Spurs (see link). That's all you need to know about YouTube videos!

Looks amazing on that video!

As do all of our transfer rumours

I once helped make a YouTube video for a young Nepali player. A few weeks later he was linked with Arsenal and Spurs (see link). That's all you need to know about YouTube videos!

Ah ya but there's a big difference between a few 10 second highlights in some mikey mouse league and a game vs. Chelsea in the Champions League when you're with a team expecting to get hammered.

• Like 1

Think you're thinking of Per Krøldrup there, matey.  Went from Denmark to Udinese, then to Everton and then to Fiorentina.

Edited by GarethRDR

Yeah you might be on to something, I have hard time speaking to danish people, they might as well speak arabic for all i care.

So that is basically the same thing I posted then KSV :P

Sorry my friend i didnt see it. I just saw it recent on Twitter and i thought it was a more detailed article.

FC North Zealand Jores Okore is one of Super League's hottest kinds of items, and when national player tonight battling against Georgia in Aalborg, so it will be in the spotlight by lots of interested clubs.

One of them is apparently Aston Villa of the English Premier League, but one thing's interest and anything else is a real bid. And the last, according to Ekstra Bladet information to come a concrete one of its kind in yet.

Okores agent knows not to bid from Aston Villa.

See also: Okore can sell itself

- Jores have not heard from the two clubs regarding a bid, so I do not think it's landed yet - if there comes a.

In FC Zealand will not talk about the transfer rumors that revolve around Okore - or other players for that matter, so Ekstra Bladet was greeted with a card:

- No comment.

See also: Olsen: Okore is abroad ready - but time is important

Should Aston Villa follow up on the interest is supposed to be, then it is not necessarily a rejection that will come from Okore itself.

- Aston Villa sounds interesting. I can not really relate to a club before I get any more, but the Premier League is a league that will suit me very well. Physical, tempo and in terms of level, I think that I can help, says Okore to Sporten.dk.

Ha ha Google translate really is the funniest thing ever. I like that they translate the club names. Hope we scout someone from Swedish side FC Häcken or what Google translate would call them "FC Ass"

Agger came from Brøndby in Denmark to Liverpool

Another yes please from me.

Know a modicum of information about him and the last Danish centre back we had was alright.

Â