Jores Okore

Jesperchr

This is what I've been waiting for, a bid for a defender!

Bit worried he's another youngster but perhaps has had a bit more chance to develop when compared to our current crew.

FFS, Lerner, we need decent defenders. If this is the one Lambert wants and it takes a bit more than £3m, just pay it. His wages will probably be squiddledipush so that should satisfy your main obsession.

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1

Not wishing to sound psychic but I would say this player is medium.

Medium in what?

20 years of age. Massive potential. Showed good performances already in CL.Strong. Relatively fast for CB as well.  What more can you want?

He's the kind of signing that could be this transfer's season Benteke for us, although as a defender :P

Edited by Alakagom

Not wishing to sound psychic but I would say this player is medium.

Medium in what?

20 years of age. Massive potential. Showed good performances already in CL.Strong. Relatively fast for CB as well.  What more can you want?

He's the kind of signing that could be this transfer's season Benteke for us, although as a defender :P

Shirt size!

YES please!

Strong. Young. ( Black - it always helps as a defender  :P )

He's a future beast. 

Although not too sure he'd be first starter for us straight away, give him few matches and will be great.

**** off with the racism!

So this guy is like a smaller but older and more experienced version of Janoi Donacien... sorry that's just the player i've got in my head from what people have being saying he is like ? If so them two would be a class future back pairing...

This was the game against Chelsea that I watched and noticed him in. Seemed very comfortable on the ball for a centre back and was quick too, Victor Moses tries to run him but he wasn't having any of that !

• Like 2

He is very good on FM if that helps.

on FM to start with he had a release clause of £1.6m around that.. think it changed now though.

btw the female reporting it is this one right?

Sara Margren @SaraMargren 2h

Mine vandrør erfarer altså, at buddet fra Villa på Okore er højere, og at FCN har godkendt. Meeen sådan er der jo så meget #sldk #pldk

He is very good on FM if that helps.

on FM to start with he had a release clause of £1.6m around that.. think it changed now though.

btw the female reporting it is this one right?

Sara Margren ‏@SaraMargren 2h

Mine vandrør erfarer altså, at buddet fra Villa på Okore er højere, og at FCN har godkendt. Meeen sådan er der jo så meget #sldk #pldk

Yeah she says the bid we have put in is higher than £3m and has been accepted. Think she may be Danish?

he did more in that game then clark did all season

edit: Yeah, she is danish. InfrostradaDK, no idea what that really is though. Dunno if she is reliable, might be. Seems odd though since the original article stated that they rejected it when they had comments from him when he had national practice yesterday in aalborg. Either way, this thing has more legs than belhanda, more likely too.

Edited by vandaq

Â