Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Out of all the strong links to players so far this is the guy I want most.

And yes it's based soley on that video against Chelsea.

As a defender you can learn certain things through good coaching and experience.

You can't learn bravery, strength and pace. This kid looks to have the natural tools that could see him as a real defensive force.

• Like 1

Thats the same as asking who is better at basketball....a basketball player or a football player? 

considering you made teh stupid point about his height and then for some reason brought Bannan into t

Hey guys.

In the interview with Okore from Kanalsport.dk (posted earlier in here) the reporter says that Okore did not turn up for training with national team. Not until minutes before the training ended. No one would say why.

Furthermore, there are rumours saying that the deal is pretty much done (only details and medical remaining) but that FC Nordsjælland wish to wait until Tuesday (where the Danish transfer window opens) to reveal anything.

To be honest, I don't KNOW this but the rumours I hear around FC Nordsjælland point in this direction.

Greetings from Denmark (and sorry for my bad English)  :D

Greetings and welcome. Thanks for the info.

By the way, your English is great.

Thanks!

I don't know about the price though. As sporten.dk reported FCN should have turned down a 3 million bid but I don't know if that's right or Villa have made a second bid.

Anyway, 3 million is a great price for a player like Okore - bright future and a good guy whose priority is a decent club where he can gain trust rather than money. So let's hope that is the price and that the rumours are true.

I still wonder why he turned up late for training today. Could be anything, I know. But weird that no media have found out the reason.

• Like 2

Thanks!

I don't know about the price though. As sporten.dk reported FCN should have turned down a 3 million bid but I don't know if that's right or Villa have made a second bid.

Anyway, 3 million is a great price for a player like Okore - bright future and a good guy whose priority is a decent club where he can gain trust rather than money. So let's hope that is the price and that the rumours are true.

I still wonder why he turned up late for training today. Could be anything, I know. But weird that no media have found out the reason.

Maybe he got stuck in traffic :D

this is villa, no matter what manager or chairman we have, no matter our transfer strategy, i will not believe any player is garenteed coming our way until said player is in a press release holding a villa shirt and a club rep (manager) says "(insert name here) has signed for aston villa"

us fans have been through enough headache and stress to last a life time

Hey guys.

In the interview with Okore from Kanalsport.dk (posted earlier in here) the reporter says that Okore did not turn up for training with national team. Not until minutes before the training ended. No one would say why.

Furthermore, there are rumours saying that the deal is pretty much done (only details and medical remaining) but that FC Nordsjælland wish to wait until Tuesday (where the Danish transfer window opens) to reveal anything.

To be honest, I don't KNOW this but the rumours I hear around FC Nordsjælland point in this direction.

thanks, I think he is going to be huge for us

Hey guys.

You rascal Richard! I wish you hadn't taken a vow of silence this window!

Either way I'm taking that as a welcome jores

Hey guys.

ITK!?!?!?!?! :o@@@ 

Â