Jores Okore

Jesperchr

sod it I am going to be positive and have expectations for once as I am browned off with being negative, we will keep Benteke, we will finish top 4 David Moyes will be sacked, The Happy one will be the miserable one, Roll on August lets give em hell.

Now where did I put me beer.

Down your throat, if you ask me.  :)

sod it I am going to be positive and have expectations for once as I am browned off with being negative, we will keep Benteke, we will finish top 4 David Moyes will be sacked, The Happy one will be the miserable one, Roll on August lets give em hell.

Now where did I put me beer.

Down your throat, if you ask me.  :)

tumblr_maq4zokw751r459pyo1_400.gif

• Like 1

i came here to find out if there was anything new on okore, and read just the last page. have found out exactly nothing and his name is mentioned 0 times because a healthy dose of off-topic gifs have made me laugh :) what else did i expect from VT??

Lets hope we are, as he looks the business. Plus his name rhymes with Pakora.

I always thought it was Okore as in "Parkour" or "Apple Core".

Still, I don't mind how his name is pronounced so long as he is wearing a Villa shirt. Really, really looking forward to this signing. Fingers crossed.

Edited by ozvillafan

This is the guy I want, and this is the one I'm most excited about us getting.

I said in the year we need a CB version of Benteke and a midfield version of Benteke and this guy would fit the role well.

This ^^^^^^^^^^

A major weakness last season was CB. We seen the improvement when a not quite ready Baker - took over from the ineffective Clark. If this guy comes in and improves us a little more - one of our biggest holes will have been plugged.

Edited by smetrov

This is the guy I want, and this is the one I'm most excited about us getting.

I said in the year we need a CB version of Benteke and a midfield version of Benteke and this guy would fit the role well.

This ^^^^^^^^^^

A major weakness last season was CB. We seen the improvement when a not quite ready Baker - took over from the ineffective Clark. If this guy comes in and improves us a little more - one of our biggest holes will have been plugged.

Dont get me wrong because i think he will be a hit here, but its not beyond the realms of possibiity that he may need time to adjust to here, new country, pressures, and a physical league. So another CB aswell as Okore might be on the cards at some point, just to add more cover.

The one thing you have to say about Lambert is that he has balls the size of watermelons.

When he was getting all the abuse last year he kept saying we will keep with our philosophy of giving young players a chance.

Then our form turned up, we stayed up and he said I always believed it was the right approach and we will do the same in the summer.

I think we all knew that would be true but thought surely he would get some experience in for the CB slot.

But no, it looks like he has gone out and found the hottest up and coming talent he can. No doubt he will make mistakes but potentially he could turn into a great asset for us.

I remember watching us under the one who shall not be named and I was just bored more than anything.

Last season while very painful was anything but boring and it looks like next season will be more of the same! I'm all in...

• Like 3

Â