Jores Okore

Jesperchr

More Norwegians means more Norwegian followers

More Norwegian followers means more Norwegian birds in Villa kits

More Norwegian birds in Villa kits means more Norwegians at VP or an extra excuse to go to Norway

More Norwegian birds in Villa kits at VP or in Norway means happy times

This means we should sign more Norwegians

I have no idea why they keep rejecting my application to become a scout at Villa

I've a fair idea :)

Probably replace Baker up until the 5th minute of our first game when Vlaar goes off injured.

Leaving us with (right footed) Okore next to Lowton and Baker next to hopefully a new LB.

Until the 7th minute when Baker gets a head injury and is replaced by Clark :D

Probably replace Baker up until the 5th minute of our first game when Vlaar goes off injured.

Leaving us with (right footed) Okore next to Lowton and Baker next to hopefully a new LB.

I know your joking - but we a short in defence, look how we struggled without Vlaar 

I know your joking - but we a short in defence, look how we struggled without Vlaar

Thats a big worry for me. We struggled without Vlaar and he isnt exactly brilliant either. I think we need two centre backs

laursen, dunne, now vlaar, all our most senior CBs at that point in time were sicknotes, hopefully vlaar can stay injury free this season, its not like we dont have a really good fitness and medial team here

I know this is a bit of a running joke here but does anyone know if he can also play right back?[/quot

Played there many times mate.

Vlaar isn't a sick note...

He had time out with 1 injury during this season. If a player broke his leg and missed the season, would you call him a sicknote?

Â