Jores Okore

Jesperchr

The worst part about potential imminent signings is the anxiety awaiting  confirmation & the inherent dread that somebody else will realize his true potential &  will hijack the deal just as Okore is about to put pen to paper. Please! Please Villa, get it done!

Really hope this one gets done - sounds like he would be a great asset. He may take a little time to settle - but hopefully he joins and halts that goal against column.

Want this this one sorted ASAP. !

I just get the impression that if we got this fella he'd be fantastic. Call it a gut feeling but I think he'd turn out to be a massive coup. Really hope we can seal this one. Come on Laursen, work yer magic.

• Like 2

As a 20 year old I doubt he's going to have much of an impact on anything next season unless he is a really special talent, is my concern.

I'm excited by young prospects and it's good to speculate on youngsters, but we should also be, or rather (if it's an either or) be spending money on players and in areas that can have an impact next season.

As a 20 year old I doubt he's going to have much of an impact on anything next season unless he is a really special talent, is my concern.

I'm excited by young prospects and it's good to speculate on youngsters, but we should also be, or rather (if it's an either or) be spending money on players and in areas that can have an impact next season.

I guess the thinking is to get him before anyone else will if he has a lot of potential.

like Benteke wouldn't be good enough?

Obviously there is the chance he could be ace, but law of averages...

A few posters on here who apparently have seen lots of him say he is still error prone. Laursen has said he ain't by any means the finished article. I have never seen him, I'd be surprised if he can step right in there and improve our first team.

He's 20 years old, anyone expecting the finished article is insane.

Really hope we get him though, got a lot of potential..

Yeah, you never know, but a CB, at 20? It's a bit different from Benteke as he is obviously a striker.

He'll be another prospect, and that's great, it's exciting, but we need, i feel, to get some players in who can immediately improve us. I'm thinking a LB primarily, maybe an experienced CB too. Cover for RB perhaps.

There's also the fact that Lambert has proven himself above average in the transfer market and has earned some trust in cases like this one. I don't subscribe to the 'law of averages' here because we will have done our due process and decided this guy is worth having. Chelsea made the same decision last season.

• Like 2

like Benteke wouldn't be good enough?

Obviously there is the chance he could be ace, but law of averages...

A few posters on here who apparently have seen lots of him say he is still error prone. Laursen has said he ain't by any means the finished article. I have never seen him, I'd be surprised if he can step right in there and improve our first team.

See where you're coming from and i've never seen this guy play so i can't comment. However Vlaar and Clark make many mistakes in set pieces, And Nathan Baker can be another Richard Dunne when he wants to be, very clumsy. By trusting VT sources it sounds like this guy could walk into our first team.

Â